I Need You

Yuna's POV

I was walking passed the hallway when Yoongi a.k.a. Suga oppa and his gang, BTS, walked passed me without glancing me a look. As soon as I passed him, my eyes started to water but I held it in and went to my next class. I sat down on my seat and thought about the memories of us.

-Flashback-
"Babe!" A voice was heard from behind and I immediately turned around smiling widely.

"Oppa!" I yelled and embraced him.

"I missed you!" I smiled.

"Yah, we saw each other yesterday at school" He chuckled.

"I still missed you" I giggled.

"Let's go or we will be late" He said and I nodded walking with him hand in hand.

-End of Flashback-

Everything was great but the happiness didn't last long. Of course, happy endings only exist in fairy tales.

"Hey Yuna!", my best friend, Song Jiyeon greeted me.

"Hey" I replied with a sad smile.

She already knows what happened so she didn't say more and sat down next to me. We didn't talk and soon, the teacher walked in. He was talking when the door opened and BTS walked in. They always come in late but the teacher never scolds them.

"We've started the lesson so quickly open the book to page 226" the teacher said without turning around to face them.

"Ok" They simply said and sat down.

Once the lesson ended, Jiyeon turned to me and asked, "wanna go to the mall after school?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I want to buy clothes" she said giving me the duh face.

"Sure" I said as my eyes landed on Yoongi and the slut or the queenka, Aerim who was flirting with him.

"So what you doing after school?" She asked seductively.

"Nothing" He said coldly.

He changed, he wasn't the sweet guy anymore, he became the cold and bad guy and no one knew why, even I didn't know why.

-Flashback-

"Oppa!" I yelled as I skipped over to him happily but all I got was a cold glare.

"What" he said coldly and I immediately sensed something wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried about why he was acting like this.

I reached my hand out to his face to caress his cheek when he slapped my hand away. I was frozen due to the shock. He never treated me like this and I didn't know what to do.

"Let's break up" He said and my eyes widened.

"N-no did I do anything wrong?" I asked as tears threatened to roll down but I held it in.

"Can't you see Bae Yuna?! I got bored of you. No, to be honest, I actually used you to get money. I knew you were rich af so I decided to play with you to get some money. You were also one of the toy I played with. I don't need you in my life anymore so get lost" He said coldly and left me there.

But I knew that something was not right. Even though he looked at me coldly, I still saw the sadness in his eyes. He tried his best hiding his sadness but he couldn't trick me. However, the tears I held in rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably as I fell to the ground. I looked up to see Yoongi oppa walking away from me with his hands in his pocket.
-End of flashback-

"Yuna, are you okay?" Jiyeon asked looking worried.

I looked at her confused but I soon realized that tears were rolling down my cheeks.

'I'm crying again' I thought as I wiped my tears and smiled at Jiyeon.

I looked back at Yoongi oppa but he was no longer there but one more person was missing, Aerim.

"Let's go!" Jiyeon said and I looked at her confused.

"Where?" I asked.

"To the mall you idiot" she sighed.

"Oh ok" I smiled and we walked out of the classroom.

We were walking when I saw a couple making out. But when I looked closely, it was Yoongi oppa with Aerim. Tears were rolling down at the sight of them kissing and Jiyeon noticed it right away.

"Let's go faster" she said and walked passed them dragging me with her.

"Can we shop tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded sighing.

I wasn't in the mood to shop after what I saw.

"Sorry" I sighed.

"It's okay I understand, don't worry about it" she said and hugged me.

"Thank you, this is why I love you" I said and hugged her back.

"Bye" we said as we parted our ways.

I entered my house and my maid greeted me right away, "Hello miss, would you like any snack?" She asked.

"No it's okay, I will be in my room and I don't want anyone to disturb me" I said and walked upstairs.

I opened my room and closed the door behind me. Yes, I'm rich but I actually want to have a normal family. Where dad and mom could eat dinner with me, go to their room just to say goodnight before I go to bed, to wake up by my mom yelling me to get up, not by a maid. Sure my parents love me but I barely get to spend times with them. I don't remember the last time I ate dinner with them...

Yoongi's POV

BTS and I were walking when I saw Yuna. She is beautiful as always. I looked away and walked pass her. As she walked past me, I could smell her shampoo that killed me every time but I didn't turn around. The bell rang and we walked into class late as always since it's boring af. But the teacher doesn't care since BTS gets all As. After the lesson ended, Jiyeon, Yuna's best friend asked her to go to the mall with her. It may look like I'm ignoring her, but in reality, I always listen closely to what they say.

Then, the queenka came up to me and asked, "so what are you doing after school?" She may think she's hot but in my eyes, she's just a slut who wants attention.

"Nothing" I said coldly.

"Yuna, are you okay?" I heard Jiyeon ask Yuna.

I slightly looked to see tears rolling down Yuna's eyes. My heart shattered into million pieces and I couldn't hold it so I walked out of the classroom and Aerim followed me. She pushed me to the wall and leaned in, just as I was a about to stop her when I saw Yuna walking out with Jiyeon. I quickly turned Aerim around and kissed her. Even though it was disgusting, I had to hold it in. As soon as Yuna left, I pushed her away.

"Get lost" I said coldly and she ran away with tears rolling down but I could careless.

All I care about is Yuna. BTS walked up and we left the school. We went to our secret hideout, an abandoned train. We sat down on the couch we found when we first found this place.

"So, care to explain why you broke up with Yuna all the sudden hyung?" Hopie asked.

"Hopie, I can't tell anyone" I sighed.

"You didn't tell us for a month, you still need more time?" Rapmon asked and I nodded.

"I don't think I could tell anyone. Not now" I sighed and they nodded sadly.

"Just know that we're always here for you" Jin hyung said and the others nodded.

"Thank you guys" I said.

TBC

So this is the first chapter of I need you! Please vote and comment about this chapter. I'm so happy to do another story so I hope you guys enjoy this story! Thank you and I love you❤