Thought I Was Safe Now

Yuna's POV

They were all comforting me when the door opened. We all looked to see my parents standing by the door.

I immediately looked away and said, "leave".

"But Yuna..." "just leave! Please..." I cut my mom off.

"Why did you come here? I told you that she doesn't want to see you guys" Yoongi oppa said angrily.

"We just wanted to see our daughter" my dad said.

"After what you guys did to her? You guys are so ignorant!" Yoongi oppa yelled.

"Just leave! I don't want to see you guys right now" I yelled.

My heart started beating really fast as I started panicking.

"Ahh!" I yelled as I grabbed onto my heart as it started hurting.

"Yuna! Are you ok" Yoongi oppa asked while he put both his hands on my shoulder.

"Call the doctor" Yoongi oppa told one of my friends.

"Ok" a voice said, I think it was Jin oppa.

He ran out of room and called the doctors. Soon, the doctors rushed in and checked up on me. I closed my eyes as I kept suffering from heart pain.

Yoongi's POV

After Yuna's parents came, Yuna started to suffer from heart pain. I quickly told anyone to call the doctors. Soon, doctors rushed in and checked up on Yuna.

"Everyone, please wait outside" the doctor said as the nurse made us step outside.

"You see how she reacted when she saw you guys?! This is how she think of you guys" I said angrily.

"But we are still her parents" Yuna's dad said.

"Why c
an't you get it? She doesn't want to see you guys" I yelled.

"What have we done?" Her mom said.

"Just stay out of her life, please leave now before she reacts like that again" I said.

They left afterwards and the doctors came out.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"She is currently unstable, you guys have to be careful" the doctor said.

"Ok thank you" I said and they left.

We went in and Yuna sat up.

"Did they leave?" She asked.

"Yes, you don't have to see them if you don't want to" I said as she teared up.

"I don't know what to do. I hate them but they are my parents" she cried.

BTS, Jiyeon, and Aerim left the room to give us some time alone.

"It's ok Yuna, let it all out" I said as I rubbed her back to comfort her.

She cried and cried until she felt tired, "are you feeling better?" I asked and she nodded.

"Oppa, I'm sorry..." She said and I looked at her confused, "for what" I asked.

"Our baby" she said.

"Why are you sorry for?" I asked.

"It was our baby and I did everything to protect it" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I even listened to Chahyuk just for our baby" she said as she teared up.

"What do you mean?" I asked her again.

"He almost raped me. He kissed me and he threatened to beat me up if I didn't. If I wasn't pregnant, I will beat the crap out of him but because of our baby..." She cried.

"You kissed him back?" I asked surprised and she nodded.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to save our baby" she cried and I comfort her.

"It's ok, I understand you" I said as I teared up.

"Why are you crying?" She asked as a tear dropped from my eye.

"I just can't believe you suffered all through this...and I couldn't do anything to prevent it" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"No, you did everything you could" she said as she teared up.

"If you did everything he told you to, why did he beat you up?" I asked.

"He told me to give up on you because you are happy with Choa. And I accidently said that I talked to you" she said.

"And that's why he beat you up?!" I asked angrily.

She nodded and I was furious, "just because of that? He killed a baby! The baby wasn't even able to see the outside world because of him!" I yelled.

"Calm down oppa" she said as she hold onto my hand.

"I can't believe he beat you up for that reason!" I said as I shook my head.

"It's ok" she muttered.

"It's ok?! It's not ok! I'll make sure that he stays in jail until he dies" I greeted my teeth.

"Was he taken away?" She asked.

"That bastard?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course, he can't bother you anymore" I said and she nodded smiling.

"Why don't you rest now?" I asked and she nodded.

She lay down and asked, "can you lay next to me?".

I nodded and lay down next to her. I put my arm around her shoulder and she buried her face on my chest. Soon, she fell asleep and I felt tired also. I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.

Next morning

"Oppa wake up" I heard a voice call me.

"5 more minutes" I said with my eyes still closed.

"Wake up" she said and I sat up straight.

"What time is it Yuna?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes

"It's already 9 oppa" she said.

"That's still early" I whined.

"But I'm hungry" she said.

"They didn't give you food?" I asked referring to the nurses.

"No, they'll give food at 12" she said and I nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked and she thought for a moment.

"I want kimbap!" Yuna said happily.

"And?" I asked.

"That's it?" I asked and she nodded.

I laughed and left the room to buy some kimbap. I entered the store and ordered 2 kimbap, one for me and one for Yuna. I thanked the worker after I paid. I grabbed the food and walked out of the store happily. I went to Yuna's room and opened the door.

"Yuna, I brought kimb-" I looked up to see Yuna missing.

"Yuna? Yuna?" I called her as I looked around the room.

I checked the bathroom and everywhere but she wasn't found. I saw her phone on her bed. I put the kimbap down and left the room.

I went to the closest nurse, "excuse me, have you seen Bae Yuna from room 285?" I asked.

"Yeah, I saw her go that way" she said pointing to the right.

"Thank you" I said and went to the way she pointed. I was walking and it eventually led me to the emergency steps.

'Emergency steps? Why would she go there?' I thought as I hesitantly went upstairs that led me to the rooftop.

I opened the door and saw...

TBC