Date With Him

Yuna's POV

"Ohh!" We yelled as we fell.

He fell on his back while I fell right on top of him causing our lips to touch. Our eyes widened at the sudden kiss. Even though we kissed a lot, we were surprised that we did it in front of everyone and near the entrance.

"Aww" people awed as I sat up embarrassed.

He stood up and offered his hand since I couldn't get up on my own. I grabbed his hand and got up.

"Let's go" I said as I buried my head on his chest embarrased.

"Ok" he laughed as he started skating while holding my hand.

We skated and had fun when I started getting tired.

"Can we eat something?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes please, I was waiting for you to say that" He said while going to the exit still holding my hand.

We left the ice link and sat on the bench.

"Let's buy some food over there" He said pointing to the food court inside the building.

"Ok" I smiled as we head over to the food court.

"What do you want?" Yoongi oppa asked once we arrived at the food court.

"Um... tuna salad sandwich! How about you?" I asked cheerfully.

"I want a ham and cheese sandwich" He said and I nodded.

I went to the front and the worker greeted us, "hello, what can I get for you?" She asked.

"I'll get tuna salad sandwich and ham and cheese sandwich" I said and she nodded.

"$7.50" the worker said and I handed her the money.

"Thank you, it'll be ready in 10 minutes, please come back when this vibrates" she said handing me thing (A/N: I don't know what this is called 😅😅).

We found a table nearby the food court and sat down.

"I'm so tired" I smiled.

"Me too, I don't think I moved this much in my lifetime" He said.

"Oppa, you need to move more" I shook my head.

"But I'm lazy" He pouted.

"Aigoo, what do I do with my oppa" I laughed when the thing finally vibrated.

"Our food is ready" I smiled as I stood up.

"I'll get it" He said as she stood up.

"Ok" I smiled as I sat back down and he laughed.

"What?" I whined.

"You're just so cute" He laughed while ruffling my hair.

"I know" I joked and he laughed while shaking his head and I laughed with him.

He left to get the food as I waited for him. He got the food from the worker and came back. He placed the food on the table and sat down.

"Let's eat!" He said and I nodded.

"Jalmakgaksupnida!" I said and picked my sandwich up.

"Jalmakgaksupnida!" He said too while picking his sandwich up.

We shoved our sandwiches and ate happily. Not long after, it was all gone and we rubbed our stomach since we were really full.

"Let's skate again!"I said happily.