Another News

Yuna's POV

"Wow, this is really shocking" I said as I shook my head.

"I know, who would've thought that those two were like that" he said laughing.

"Wow.." I said not believing what I just saw.

"Then how about the other two?" I asked.

"They're are in Jiyeon's room" Yoongi oppa said.

"Why don't we talk about this while eating breakfast?" I asked and he nodded smirking.

We woke everyone up by yelling from downstairs. They eventually all came down and we started eating breakfast.

"So anything to share Aerim?" I asked and she suddenly chocked on her food.

"S-share what?" She nervously smiled.

"Then Jiyeon, did you have a nice sleep?" I asked and this time, she chocked on her food.

"Y-yes, Aerim was sleeping peacefully so I was able to get a nice sleep" Jiyeon stuttered.

"Oh, you slept with Aerim? Are you sure because I saw something else" I smirked and Aerim and Jiyeon's eyes widened as Jungkook and Hoseok's jaw dropped.

"I could explain" Hoseok said.

"Ok explain" I smiled.

"I just slept with Jiyeon but we didn't do anything you guys are thinking, we just slept" Hoseok said.

"Then where did Aerim sleep?" Jin oppa asked but soon widened his eyes.

"No way, she slept with the maknae?!" Jin oppa asked and I nodded.

"Care to explain Jungkook?" I asked.

"Aerim noona and I've been going out for a month now" Jungkook said and my eyes widened this time.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Then you guys met before we even met?" I asked pointing at Yoongi oppa and I.

"Yeah, but we didn't know where Yoongi hyung was also back then" Jungkook said and I nodded understanding what he said.

"I get you, explain to us how you guys met and fell in love" I said getting excited.

"We first met at Aerim's store because I had to buy baby products for my close friend.

"We became friends and I confessed my love for her and she confessed her love for me and we started going out" Jungkook said.

"Why aren't you talking Aerimah?" I asked.

"Because I feel sorry that I hid this thing from you guys" she said sadly.

"It's ok! I know you didn't mean it and everything turned out good" I smiled and she smiled also.

"I can't believe maknae hid that from us" Jin oppa fake cried.

"It's okay, I feel you. Getting a girlfriend before your hyungs" Namjoon shook his head jokingly.

"That's why you get a girlfriend faster hyungs" Jungkook laughed and their eyes widened.

"Maknae on top bruh" Yoongi oppa laughed and everyone laughed wth him.

"Ok, we should leave after breakfast" Jin oppa said and everyone nodded.

After we finished eating, they got ready to leave and after 30 minutes, we were standing in front of the door for everyone to leave. Everyone said goodbyes and hugged each other and everyone laughed including Yoongi oppa. We said goodbyes and pecked each other in the cheeks and he left. I was all alone at my house when Dan came down.