Bullet

Yuna's POV

Another day of school. I did my daily routine, wore my uniform and went downstairs.

I was greeted by my maid, "good morning miss, we've prepared your breakfast" I nodded and thanked her and sat down on the dining room.

The chef assistant came and served me bacon and eggs. I thanked him and he went away. I ate the food and grabbed my backpack and the lunch box the chef prepared and left the house. I hopped into my car and started the engine. Yes I can drive since I'm a senior of high school. The school allows seniors to bring their cars. We were halfway through the school year. Let me tell you more about my relationship with Yoongi oppa. We met each other for the first time this year. I wasn't really popular so he never knew me but since they were popular, I knew them. He was in a gang called BTS and he was the leader. They would fight everyday and bully innocent students just for fun. My only friend was and is Jiyeon. We were friends since the last year of our elementary school. She was like a sister to me and I'm very glad to have her as my best friend or my sister. Anyways, Yoongi oppa and I fell in love with each other at first sight. We talked and got to know each other and became close friends. He asked me out after going out on friendly dates. He changed after talking to me, he doesn't bully anyone and try not to pick up a fight, he was becoming a good boy. He treated me like a princess and I loved everything about him and I felt like the happiest girl on the world but it all changed the day he broke up with me. He left me broken and I felt very depressed, I didn't go to school for a week. I just locked myself up in my room and didn't eat and didn't sleep. I would just cry looking at the photo of Yoongi oppa and I. I remembered the day when Yoongi oppa came to my house busted up. I actually didn't know it was him first.

-Flashback-
I was going downstairs to grab some snack when I heard noises outside the house. I took a peak to see what's going on. It was one of my bodyguard that was preventing Yoongi oppa to come inside the house.

One of the maid saw me and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry miss, we'll get him out as soon as possible".

I ignored her and yelled, "Yoongi oppa!".

The bodyguard and Yoongi oppa stopped arguing and looked at me. I was so shocked when I saw his face, I immediately ran outside barefoot.

"What happened?! Are you okay? Who did this to you?!" I asked worried about him.

"I'm fine I just wanted to see you but he stopped me from going in" He said glaring at the bodyguard.

I chuckled and turned to the bodyguard, "next time let him in, he's my friend" I said and he nodded.

"Let me treat you" I said and brought him to my room upstairs.

"I'm just your friend? I thought I was more than your friend" He pouted.

"I'm sorry, if I tell them, they will tell my parents and they are very protective of me" I said doing an aeygo.

"Ugh, how could I resist this cuteness" He smiled pinching my nose.

"Forgive me?" I asked cutely.

He nodded and I jumped in happiness. The door knocked and I went to open it. The maid brought the medicine I asked for when we were coming up. I thanked her and she bowed and left the room, closing it shut.

"Sit" I said and he sat down on the edge of my bed.

I sat across him placing the medicine next to me. I opened the bottle and dipped the cotton inside to make it wet. I then placed the cotton on top of his wound and bandaged it.

"All done!" I said after few minutes.

He smiled and got up. We walked out of the house and when he was about to leave, I grabbed his wrist and he turned around confused.

"Promise me one thing" I said and he nodded.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Promise me you won't do anything dangerous. I know you guys get involved in some serious things. Just try your best to avoid anything dangerous" I said.

"I'll try. I'm the leader not the boss. But I'll talk to my boss" He smiled.

He was in a big gang called BigHit, and BTS was the main group of the gang simply because they are really good at fighting and handling weapons. The boss of this big gang is Bang Sihyuk a.k.a. boss Bang .

"Get home safe" I said hugging him.
-End of flashback-

I parked my car and got off, "Yuna!" I heard Jiyeon calling my name.

We hugged each other and went to our class. The class soon started and BTS was not here yet, will they are never here. The class ended but they're still not here. I started to get worried. Yes, I was worried about Yoongi oppa because I still like, no love him. I knew he was lying when he said those harsh words to me. I turned to Jiyeon looking worried.

"Worried about them" she asked pointing to the empty seats that belong to BTS.

"How did you know?" I asked shocked.

"I could read your mind" she jokingly said, "It was actually because you were staring at the seats during class and you looked worried so I thought that you were worried about him" she said and I nodded.

"Where could they be? They rarely skip class. Even though they come in late, they never skipped a class before" I said and she agreed with me.

"Let's go" I said as I grabbed her wrist and stood up.

"Where?" Jiyeon asked.

"To find them" I said and walked out of class.

"But we still have classes to take! We can't just skip classes, Yuna" she said.

"It!'s okay, I could cover it up! And you are also worried about Hoseok aren't you?" I asked.

She blushed and nodded her head. Jiyeon had a crush on him since we started high school but she never had the confidence to ask him out, but in my eyes, she was really beautiful. Anyways we need to find them.

'Yoongi oppa are you okay? I hope you are not doing anything dangerous' I thought as we got into the car.

I immediately called my personal assistant and told him to find where BTS is right now. He told me they are in an abandoned factory fighting with another gang. He also told me not to go since they might have guns. I told them to give me the address anyways. He sighed and send me the address. I also told him to cover Jiyeon and I from skipping school.

"Ready Jiyeon?" I asked and she nodded.

We drove to the abandoned factory that my personal assistant sent me and quietly got off the car. We put on our leather gloves and put our hairs up in a high ponytail. Jiyeon and I took all types of martial arts to protect ourselves but today, we will protect the ones we love. We quietly walked in where punches and kicks were seen. I spotted Yoongi and others fighting another gang. However, the other gangs had more people which made it unfair for BTS. We didn't want them to see us so we dragged one person out and beat the hell out of them until they pass out. We already beat 5 guys out and when I tried to drag another guy, I saw a guy pointing a gun towards BTS, no towards Yoongi oppa. Without hesitation, I ran as fast as I can to block him. They all saw me running towards them. Yoongi oppa's eyes widened as he saw me running toward him. I hugged him just in time as the bullet hit my back. My eyes widened at the impact as I fell on top of Yoongi oppa. The others tried to fight the gang as Jiyeon showed up to help them, but Yoongi oppa stayed with me. He placed me on his knees as tears roll down from his cheeks.

"Stay with me Yuna" He said as Jungkook called 911.

"I love you oppa" I said as I blacked out...

TBC