Coma?

Yoongi's POV

BTS and I were fighting with a gang that broke the deal that we had. While we were fighting, I saw Yuna running towards me. I was about to say something when she hugged me and a sound of gun shot was heard. I saw Yuna fall which made me fall with her. She was on top of me and I hugged her and when I saw my hand, I saw blood. I immediately got up and brought her to my knees. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as Yuna slightly smiled. Jungkook was calling 911 as Yuna's bestfriend, Jiyeon helped BTS.

"Stay with me Yuna" I said as I hold onto Yuna.

"I love you oppa" she said as she closed her eyes.

"Yuna... Yuna? YUNA WAKE UP!" I said as I shook her.

The gang we were fighting ran off and BTS gathered around us. Jiyeon came near her as she started sobbing. Hoseok tried to comfort her by hugging her. Soon, the ambulance came and took her away. I got in the ambulance and hold onto her hand.

"Hang on Yuna, you are going to make it" I said as I bring her hand to my lips kissing it slightly.

She was immediately put into an operation room as soon as we arrived at the hospital. I waited outside the operation room as BTS and Jiyeon came rushing to me.

"How is she?" Jiyeon asked as soon as she reached me.

"I don't know" I muttered as my head hung low.

Jiyeon fell to the ground and sobbed silently once again. The doctor came out after an hour and we rushed to him., "How is she?" I asked.

"The surgery was successful. She was very lucky. She could've been in serious condition if she was brought in 3 minutes after. She should wake up in few hours" the doctor said.

"Thank you!" We all said as we bowed.

"You may go visit her, she's in room 613" the doctor said and walked away.

We all went to room 613 and walked in to see Yuna laying lifelessly.

"Yuna..." I muttered as I went close to her.

I sat down and hold her hand. BTS left the room and Jiyeon went to the other side. BTS was not that close with Yuna and Jiyeon, even when I was going out with her. Sure, they liked them as a friend but they never spent time outside of school and even in school, they didn't talk a lot and I never knew the reason why.

"So, why did you break up with her?" Jiyeon asked bringing me back to reality.

"I can't tell you" I muttered as she sighed.

Suddenly, the machine that was connected to her started beeping loudly and fastly. I started to panic as Yuna started shaking.

"Doctor! Doctor! Please help!" I yelled.

The doctors and nurses rushed inside and started checking what was wrong.

Soon after, the doctor faced me, "What happened?" I asked desperately.

"It was a shock reaction, I'm sorry to tell you that she might be in coma" He said.

"You said she's okay!" I yelled as I grabbed onto the doctor's collar.

I didn't fucking care if he was a doctor or not, Yuna might be in coma! BTS came rushing inside.

"Sir calm down" the doctor said as he tried to break my grip but I held onto him tighter.

"If she dies, you will not be safe and I'm serious" I gritted my teeth and I saw the doctor gulp.

BTS hold me back as I talked to him. They quickly left the room and I sighed frustrated, "Let's go home, we could come back tomorrow" Namjoon  said.

"No, I'll stay here" I said.

"But hyu-", Jungkook was cut off by Jin hyung, "Let's just go, we'll see you tomorrow Suga" He said and they all left including Jiyeon leaving me with Yuna.

I held onto her hands as I sobbed. Only if I knew why she ran to me. Only if she didn't get shot. Only if the person that's laying on the bed right now was me. It's all my fault...

"Yuna, I'm sorry... I don't deserve you yet I love you so much. I want to protect you but I'm scared. Scared that if you stay with me, you'll get hurt which you did. I lied. I lied when I told you that I didn't need you anymore. I regretted everyday after I said those awful things to you. I need you in my life Yuna... I really need you" I said as tears roll down my cheeks.

-flashback-
I asked Yuna out and she accepted it right away and I was really happy. I always promised myself to love her and treat her the best. Them one day, I got a call from her dad. He told me to come to his office which I did. I got ready and went to his office. When I arrived, I knocked on his door and went in.

"Sit down" her dad said. I sat down and he started talking.

"I will be straightforward with you, break up with Yuna" He said and I immediately froze.

"But sir-" I was cut off by her dad, "No buts! You are a bad influence toward her and I want what's best for her. If you don't break up with her, I will set up an arranged marriage for her and I'm sure you don't want that" He said.

I couldn't speak due to shock, "I'll give you 2 days for you to break up with her, you may leave now" He said as he went back to his desk.

I couldn't say anything, I just got up and left his office. The day after, I took her out on a date. We had so much fun at the amusement park. We rode roller coasters, had cotton candy, and went to the Haunted House. Then, the day after, I broke her heart. I told her to meet me at the park where we usually hang out and I told her I used her for money, never loved her, and the worst, I told her that I don't need her in my life anymore. It broke my heart in million pieces but I had no choice. I didn't want Yuna to have an arranged marriage because of me. Yuna was crying on the floor and I didn't have enough courage to look back. After she was out of my sight, tears were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably as I sobbed silently. After that day, she didn't come to school. This happened for a week and the week after she came back. But she looked so skinny and broken. I always wanted to make her feel like she's the happiest girl in the world, but in reality, I broke her heart into million pieces.
-End of flashback-

"I love you Yuna" I muttered as I slowly fell asleep.

TBC