Meeting Her

Yoongi's POV

My girlfriend, Choa and I went on a date today at the mall. We were shopping and stopped by the cafe to eat some things. I lost my memories several months ago and I don't know why and when. I don't know what happened but when I woke up, I was laying in a hospital bed surrounded by no one. I tried to remember things but I couldn't think of anything and I would only get serious headaches. I didn't even know who I was until my doctor told me. My name is Min Yoongi and I was found in an abandoned train bruised up and was bleeding from my head. I heard that 6 other boys were with me at the abandoned train but we were separated when coming to the hospital. Maybe they were sent to different hospitals. I would sometimes dream about a girl smiling. I can't see her face but I had the feeling that she's a special person to me. Also, I met Choa in the hospital, we met and became friends and we started going out on dates and eventually started going out. Choa is nice, pretty, and smart. Anyway, Choa and I decided to go to the mall and after we stopped by the cafe to get some coffee.

"Say ahh oppa" Choa said bringing the cake to my mouth.

"Ahh" I opened my mouth and she fed me.

She accidentally dropped her phone so she bent down and picked it up. We were talking and smiling when a girl came up to us.

"May I help you?" Choa asked nicely.

The girl didn't say anything but I could see her eyes getting watery.

"Are you okay?" I asked getting worried.

"Yoongi oppa?" She said with shaky voice.

"I'm sorry, who are you? Do you know me?" I asked carefully not to hurt her feelings.

Now, tears were rolling down her cheeks. I don't know why but seeing her cry made me sad too and I wanted to do everything to make her happy again.

"I'm sorry, don't cry! I lost my memories, I don't remember anyone or anything" I said panicking.

"Can you give me your number? I'll call you and we can talk it out" I said and she nodded and typed her number down on my phone.

"I'll get going now. Please give me a call" she said and went to 2 other girls who I think are her friends.

I sat down and looked at Choa.

"Why?" I asked and she looked away.

"Are you mad because I talked to her?" I asked pointing at the girl I just talked to but I heard no response.

"Wow, I can't believe this... I'm very disappointed" I said and left the cafe.

I got inside my car and left the mall. I was getting calls from Choa but I ignored it. I arrived at my apartment and sat on the sofa.

*Ding dong* the doorbell went off and I opened the door to see Choa looking mad.

"What?!" I said annoyed.

"I can't believe you left me there! You know how embarrassed I was?!" She yelled.

"I can't believe you're acting like this!Wow... what happened to you? You're not the Choa I used to know" I said and she huffed, "Well this is the real me!".

"I'm here trying to find my memories and I finally met someone who knows me but you got mad because I was talking to a girl?! Can't you just support your boyfriend?! What kind of a girlfriend are you?!" I yelled and she didn't say anything but still looking pissed.

"We need a break" I said and her eyes widened.

"You're trying to break up with me?! How dare you,!" She yelled.

That's it! I'm so done with her! I never know she was this ignorant, "You know what, I changed my mind! Breaking up would way better! I hope we don't see each other after today. You may leave now" I yelled and closed my door.

"Hey open the door!" She yelled banging onto my door.

"I don't want to see you anymore so leave!" I yelled.

"Hey young lady! Quiet down a little!" The man next door yelled.

"Don't tell me what to do old man!" She yelled.

"Excuse me?! Is this your property?! There's other people around here so STFU!" He yelled and slammed his door shut.

"argh!" She yelled being frustrated.

"I'll come back later!" She yelled and soon, I heard her leave.

'finally, now I could think' I thought. I sat down again and started thinking.

"The girl looked familiar but I don't know where I saw her" I muttered.

"Oh yeah! Where did I put my old phone?" I wondered.

My old phone is the phone I used before I lost my memories. The phone didn't work so I bought a new phone and left my old phone somewhere but I don't know where. I started digging through the box I put my old things in.

"Found it!" I said and picked up my old phone.

I got up and left my house. I got inside my car and drove to the electricity store nearby.

I got inside the store, "hello, I would like to fix this phone" I said.

"Sure, what happened?" The worker asked.

'It's my old phone and I wanted to check some things in there but it's broken" I said.

"Ok, come back in 4 hours" the worker said and I nodded.

I decided to go to look around to waste time. My doctor said I could gain my memories back but he didn't say when. It could be next week or next month or next year or in 10 years. No one knows even I don't know, I'm just wishing it would come back fast.

"Where should I go..." I muttered.

"Yoongi hyung?!" I was walking on the sidewalk when I heard someone call my name so I turned around.

When I turned around, 6 boys were looking at me with wide eyes...

TBC