My Boyfriend

Yuna's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to look around. I was about to get up when I felt something move. I looked to my left to see a boy sleeping while holding my hand. I looked closer to see... YOONGI OPPA?! What is he doing here? I wanted to wake him up so bad but I wanted to look at him, I know it sounds creepy but I missed him a lot. I was admiring his feature when he slightly moved. He slowly opened his eyes and we looked at each other. His eyes widened as he saw me. He quickly hugged me and repeated the word, thank you god.

"Oppa?" I muttered.

He broke the hug and said, "hold on, I'll go get the doctor" He said and rushed out of the room.

Soon, he came back with few doctors and nurses. They checked up on me and doctor's face brightened, "It's a miracle! She's perfectly fine" The doctor smiled.

"Thank you doctor!" Yoongi oppa bowed at him smiling.

They soon left and I was all alone with Yoongi oppa.

"Oppa..." I muttered when he suddenly hugged me tight.

"What's wrong oppa?" I asked as I hugged him back.

"I thought you were going to die pabo! Why did you do that? Don't you ever think about risking your life to save me" he sniffed.

"Are you crying oppa?" I asked softly but he didn't answer.

"But I would rather get hurt then watch you get hurt! I'm a strong girl who could protect the her boyfriend" I smiled but frowned right after, "ex-boyfriend" I muttered.

"I'm sorry Yuna... it should be the other way around, I should be the one getting hurt instead of watching you get hurt because I should be the strong guy who could protect his girlfriend" He said and my eyes widened.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

He broke the hug and stared at my eyes, "Will you be my girlfriend.. again?" He asked and I froze.

"It's okay, I understand that you don't like me anym-" "yes" I cut him.

He looked up surprised, "what did you say?" He asked.

"I said yes, I'll be your girlfriend again" I smiled.

"Really?!" He yelled happily.

I nodded and he hugged me, "Thank you! I will promise you that I will never leave you alone ever again! I'll make you the happiest girl ever" He smiled and I nodded.

"I love you " He smiled.

"I love you more" I chuckled.

"Awwwww cuties" Jiyeon said which made us jump in surprise.

"Jiyeon!" I yelled and she hugged me.

"I missed you" I said.

"I missed you more" she said.

"I'm glad you woke up" Jin oppa said.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Group hug?" V said all the sudden.

I nodded and BTS rushed to me hugging me, including Jiyeon. "Thank you guys" I smiled.

"Yuna, I hope you could become a close friend of ours, you too Jiyeon" Namjoon said and Jiyeon and I nodded.

"We would love to!" We smiled.

The doctor came in and said, "Yuna, you are all set to go! You may discharge tomorrow"

"Thank you doctor" I smiled and he left.

-The next day-

"Ready to go princess?" Yoongi oppa asked while coming in.