Missing Him

Yuna's POV

It's already been 3 month since he left. I went through my text message with Yoongi oppa.

'Oppa! Today Jiyeon and Aerim fought about a stupid reason! They fought because Jiyeon ate Aerim's cake, isn't that really lame?😂😂😂 I love you'

'Oppa! How are you today? Tomorrow's the prom day and I decided to go with Aerim and Jiyeon. But don't worry, I won't look at other guys because I have you! It would've been better if you went with me.. but it's okay😊I love you'

'Oppa! Today I am finally graduating! I'm not a high school student anymore!😎 Can you believe that? I love you'

'Oppa:) I'm texting you because I'm so bored right now. I just want to say I miss you and I love you❤'

'Oppa... can you reply to me at least once? You said you will make time to at least text me. Are you that busy? It's okay^^ I can wait because I am a nice girl!💁 I just hope you are safe... I love you'

A tear escaped my eye as I read the messages I sent but were never read.

'You said you'll text me' I thought as I cried.

I lay in my bed crying, "Miss, you need to eat" my maid said.

"Please just leave me alone" I sobbed.

"You haven't eaten for 3 days" she said worrying about me.

"I'm not hungry. I'll eat when I want to" I said getting annoyed.

"Ok" she said and left the room.

'Oppa, please come back faster...' I thought.

Yoongi's POV

The mission's going good so far. After spying on them, we found their schedules and decided to kidnap the boss's son. Since the boss's son likes to party, we decided to kidnap him after the party since there's a high possibility that he will be drunk. Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung went inside the club (the party the boss's son is in) and acted like they were invited. Since they have hidden cameras on their bodies, it was easy to track the son. Namjoon found the son drinking shots. The 3 of them were spying on him until he got up. The son got up and left to the back door, maybe to get some fresh air. We told the 3 to follow him and when they did, the son was smoking. They checked the surrounding and when the coast was clear, they put the whit cloth with a type of drug to make you unconscious. After the son lost conscious, we brought the car near the back door. We open ed the door and Jimin and Taehyung threw him inside the car. They all got in and we drove off. Since there were no CCTV, the boss will not know who kidnapped his son. After blackmailing the boss, he agreed to come to the abandoned factory with his assistance. The day came and we were all getting ready. His son was tied up in the chair. I don't think his son learned any martial arts to defend himself because when he was conscious, he was not able to do anything. Finally, Jin hyung told us the boss came. We all wore a mask and black hats to cover our faces. Jimin and Taehyung hid and loaded their guns. Hoseok, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jin hyung were with me facing the boss. The boss of OSOK showed up with his assistance. "My son!" He yelled as he ran toward his son who was tied up.

"Don't move!" I yelled and he stopped.

Namjoon came back and shook his head indicating that the boss didn't bring anymore as promised.

'Ok, everything's going well so far. Now we will make time for Taehyung and Jimin to kill them. Taehyung will kill the boss and Jimin will kill his assistance' I thought.

"What do you want from me?!" The boss yelled.

"You" I smirked and 2 gun shots were heard.

The boss and his assistance fell to the ground.

"Aww say bye bye to your daddy" I smirked.

The son was so mad he tried to break free but he couldn't.

"I'm sorry but you're going to die too" I chuckled and I took the gun out and shot him in the heart.

"Mission clear" I said and Jimin and Taehyung came out from the place they were hiding from.

"I'll call boss Bang" Jin hyung said and I nodded.

He told him that the mission was clear and he was very happy to hear that. He told us to bury the bodies somewhere where people can't find it. We did what he said and went back to our house. We decided to leave tomorrow since we had no energy left. We went to our rooms and slept early. I stared at my wallpaper as I slowly closed my eyes.

'Here I come Yuna' I thought as I went to dreamland.

-next morning-

We got up and packed our stuff. We all put our bags in the car and drove to our gang. When we arrived, we went straight to boss Bang's office. I knocked and he told us to come in. We went in and sat down.

"So did you guys bury them?" He asked and we nodded.

"I knew you guys could make it" he laughed.

"So what's your wish? It's only one wish as a whole" He said and I looked at BTS and they nodded.

"Our wish is to quit being a part of the gang" I said and boss Bang's face went blank.

"Why" He asked in a serious tone.

"We want to live our lives like a normal person" I said.

"And what will happen if I reject your wish?" He asked.

"You can't you said any wish and you said you will accept any wish" I said and he laughed.

"Let me tell you something. You could come in freely but you can't leave freely. Do you get what I'm saying right now" He laughed.

I loaded my gun and pointed to his head, "Let us go now" I said seriously.

"Ok ok why don't we put the gun down" he said raising both his hands up.

"You guys are out of the gang. You guys may leave now" He said and we got up.

I opened the door when he said, "you'll regret the decision you made today" He said mysteriously.

"I don't think I will" I said.

"We'll see" He smirked and we left his office.

We left the building and went to our secret hideout. When we opened the door and stepped into the train, we saw hundreds of people with weapons like bats, metal stick, and knife.

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

"We are the ones who always bowed to you guys" a guy said.

We were so confused at what he said. We weren't really able to see their faces since it was dark inside. They all ran to us and we recognized the faces. Their the groups who were below us.

'Did boss Bang already know we were going to quit the gang? Is that why he sent people to kill us?' I thought.

"I told you he doesn't care about us!" I yelled as we started fighting.

We were fighting when a guy hit my back with the baseball bat. I fell to my knees and looked around. Even though we are the best group in our gang, fighting more than 100 people against us 7 is not fair. BTS was getting tired and started falling. 5-6 people kicked me while I was on the ground struggling. That's when another guy hit me on the head which made me fall flat on my belly.

'Don't wait for me if I don't come back. I love you Yuna' I thought of the message I wrote to her before losing conscious...

TBC

FYI, the message was the message he wrote for her when they went to Namsan Tower.