Trying Out Dresses

Yuna's POV

Couple weeks later

Today, Yoongi oppa and I went out to look for my dress. We went to the dress shop and went in.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The worker asked.

"I'm looking for a wedding dress and he's looking for a tuxedo" I said and she nodded.

"Ok, my name is Lisa and I'll be helping you guys today! Let's take a look at the dresses first" she said and we nodded.

"Do you have a specific type you want?" Lisa asked.

"I want an elegant dress, maybe sleeveless long dress" I said.

"Ok, how about this one?" She asked picking a dress.

"This one's nice" I said.

"You should try this one and this one first" she said picking another dress.

"Ok, oppa wait here" I said and he nodded sitting down right in front of the curtain.

I went behind the curtain with Lisa. I undressed and Lisa helped me wear the first dress. The other workers helped me with my makeup and hair. It took 10-20 minutes for me to get ready.

"I'm almost ready" I yelled so Yoongi oppa can hear me.

"Ok! I'm so excited!" He yelled back and I grinned.

"We'll open the curtain now" Lisa said as she opened the curtain for Yoongi oppa to see.

He was holding his phone to take pictures. As soon as he saw me, he took a picture with wide eyes. After he took a photo, he looked at me in awe.

"Wow... You're beautiful" He said and I blushed.

"Thanks" I said.

I didn't know what to say since I was really shy.

After a while, Lisa closed the curtain and I undressed the first dress and hand it to Lisa. She helped me wear the second one and this time, they put my hair in a bun and put hair accessories.

"I'll open the curtain" Lisa said as she opened the curtain.

This time, Yoongi oppa quickly took a picture and stared at me. He complimented me and I blushed again.

"Which one do you like more?" I asked.

"I don't know, you look beautiful in both of them" he said and I blushed deeper.

"Choose or should I wear another one?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can I try another dress?" I asked and Lisa nodded smiling.

She picked the dress and we went behind the curtain. After we were all done, she opened the curtain and Yoongi oppa took a photo.

"Which one?" I asked.

"I like both the first one and second one. What do you like?" He asked me.

"Can I see the photos you took?" I asked and he nodded

He came up to me and showed me his phone. I went through them and said, "I like the second one too".

"Ok, let's go with the second one!" Yoongi oppa said and I nodded smiling.

"We'll do the second one" I told Lisa and she nodded.

(A/N: will show the pic of the wedding dress on the wedding chapter)

"Let's get you in your normal clothes" Lisa said and I nodded.

We went behind the curtain and I undressed. She handed me my clothes and left. I changed into my clothes and left the curtain to see Yoongi oppa missing.

"Where did he go?" I asked Lisa.

"He went to try his tuxedo" Lisa said and I nodded.

I sat down where Yoongi oppa used to sit and waited for him to come out. He was looking hot af.. My eyes widened as my jaw dropped.

(A/N: The photo above👆).

"I know I'm hot, you don't have to stare at me like that" Yoongi oppa joked and I blushed.

"How do I look?" He asked.

"Perfect" I said and he grinned.

"Then I don't have to try a new one" He said happily and I shook my head laughing.

"I'll come back in my normal clothes" He said and I nodded.

He left to change when Lisa said, "you got a perfect boyfriend".

"Why?" I asked.

"Other boys will be tired and bored by the time the girl gets ready for her second dress since it takes a long time. But your boyfriend didn't complain and shared his opinion with you. Others would be like, 'I don't really see a difference'." Lisa said.

"Haha, thank you" I smiled.

"I'm done, what were you guys talking about?" Yoongi oppa asked.

"Nothing" I said.

"We're you guys talking behind my back?!" He said while holding his chest like he was offended.

"No" We laughed.

"Ok" he said and we laughed.

"Let's get you guys set up" Lisa said as she went to her desk.

We sat down across her and she explained to us about the dress and the tuxedo.

"When's your wedding?" Lisa asked.

"In two month" I said and she nodded.

We paid and she told us to come back the day before our wedding to pick up our clothes. We thanked her and left the store. We got inside the car and drove to our house. We entered the house and Yoongi oppa sat down on the couch.

"Can I talk to you Yuna?" Yoongi oppa asked seriously.

"What is it?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"I wanted to ask if you are going to talk to your parents. I think they would want to see their daughter marry" He said facing me.

"But.. you don't like them" I said.

"I don't mind, I think you guys should make it up" Yoongi oppa said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes, as long as you're ready" He said.

"Can I think about it?" I asked and he nodded.

He turned his body and hugged me. I teared up as he started comforting me.

"I don't know what to do honestly" I said while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"It's ok, I understand, take your time" He said.

"I'll meet them" I said.

"Really?" He asked as he parted and I nodded.

"You made a good decision, when are you going to meet them?" He asked.

"Maybe tomorrow" I said and he nodded.

"Now enough with this, I'm hungry" Yoongi oppa said and I lightly laughed.

"Wait, I'll make dinner" I said and he nodded smiling.

I made dinner and we ate it happily. After we ate, we cleaned up and we got ready to sleep. We tucked ourselves under the blanket. We slowly fell asleep...

Next day

I woke up and kissed Yoongi oppa on the cheek. I got up and got ready to go out. I left a note and made breakfast for him. I left the house and drove to my parents house. I don't remember the last time I came here.. I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell...

TBC