My Love

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi oppa..." I heard a girl call me.

I looked up to see Yuna, "Hi..." I slightly smiled.

She sat down and none of us dared to talk first, "Um.." We started at the same time.

"You-" "you-" we kept talking at the same time! "You can talk first..." she said and I nodded.

"First of all, I'm sorry Yuna... to be honest with you, I still don't remember anything. I just met BTS for the first time after we were all separated. I don't even remember them... anyway, I lost all my memories due to the attack we got, according to BTS since I was hit on the head. When I woke up, no one was around me and I didn't even know my name. The doctors told me about myself, just the basic information. Like what my name was, where I was from, and how old I was. Then, I met a girl name Choa when I was in the hospital. She was really nice and friendly and we got along. We talked and went out on dates and eventually started going out. Also-" "I don't want to hear it if you are going to tell me that you don't love me anymore. That's ok, I understand you, you don't have to worry about me, go after your girlfriend" she cut me off and smiled but I knew it was fake.

"Why don't we listen to the full story first before jumping to conclusions?" I asked and she nodded.

"Where was I? Oh yeah! Also, I wanted to say that the time I met you in the cafe was the biggest turning point. When you called my name, it felt so sincere and familiar and when I saw you cry, I don't know why but it made me sad too and I wanted to do everything to make you happy again. After you went back to your table, Choa was pissed off and I got pissed off. I mean, is it that hard to support your boyfriend? I just found someone that I knew before I lost my memories. Anyway, we fought later and we eventually broke up. I don't want you to feel like it was your fault because it had nothing to do with you. I just couldn't believe that Choa would get angry at those things and I couldn't deal with her anymore so... when she finally left my house, I wanted to know more about you so I decided to fix my phone that was broken. This phone didn't work and since I couldn't use it, I bought a new phone. Oh, I met BTS when I was wondering around, they seem like nice people. Anyway, I fixed it and got the messages from you just now. I just want to say that I'm very sorry and I know I was a terrible boyfriend. I will understand if you don't want me anymore..." I said and looked down sadly.

I waited for an answer when a hand grabbed mine. I looked up to see Yuna smiling at me, "Why would I not want you anymore? I missed you so much and I'm really glad that you're alive! Do you know how much I suffered just by the thought of you not being in this world?!" She said and hugged me.

I smiled and said, "thank you! I'll be the best boyfriend from now. I'll make it up for you where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't want to go anywhere. Can we just go to my house and cuddle and talk about the 1 year we weren't together?" She asked and I nodded smiling.

"Let's go!" I said and we left the cafe.

We got into her car and went to her house. She said she wants to show me things. We arrived at her house and it was really big, "Woah, you're rich" I said and she chuckled.

"Well, I'm the CEO of a company" she smiled and my jaw dropped.

"Did I know this before?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ok, I'll act normal" I chuckled.

We went into her house and the maids greeted her. She greeted them back and told them not to interrupt her. We went upstairs and she showed me around.

"This is my room" she said and opened it.

"Wow, it's really clean" I said and she nodded.

"Because my maids clean my room everyday" she said and I nodded.

"Did I ever come to your room?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You were always outside, I don't think you ever came in here" she said and I nodded.

I looked around and a corner caught my eye. It was was covered with pictures of Yuna and I. It was attached to the strings and was hung up. On her desk, there were frames of us. I turned around and hugged her, "I'm really sorry Yuna..." I muttered and she shook her head.

"I'm okay, I knew you were coming back" I said.

We parted a little and I said, "I'll promise you that I'll be the best boyfriend ever".

"Thanks" she smiled and we leaned in...

Yuna's POV

We leaned in and soon, I felt his lips on mine. The lips I've missed, it was always the same. We parted and chuckled. We cuddled and talked about ourselves. After, we are dinner that my chef made. It's the same chef but since he was here with me, it was more delicious.

"I still can't believe that you're here with me" I said and smiled.

We were now laying on my bed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I can't believe it too" He smiled.

"Do you have time tomorrow?" He asked and I thought.

"Well, I need to stop by my company and sign some things and after that, I'm free" I said and he nodded.

"Do you want to spend time with me tomorrow?" He asked.

"Sure" I smiled and an idea popped up.

"Why don't we call BTS and my friends and we could have a mini party at my house!" I asked excitedly.

"Sure! That would be really fun!" He smiled and I cheered happily.

"I can't wait for tomorrow" I said happily and he just laughed at my reaction.

'I'm really happy to meet him again' I thought.

TBC