Party

Yuna's POV

"Take off your bandannas" Yoongi oppa and I yelled in unison.

They all took off their bandannas looking confused then looked at us with wide eyes.

"Are you guys back together?" Jin oppa asked and we nodded smiling.

"Oh my god! You lied to us" Jiyeon yelled as they hugged me.

"You scared us" Aerim pouted.

"Sorry, we just wanted to surprise you guys " I chuckled.

"Long time no see" Namjoon said and I smiled nodding, "Long time no see".

"Yuna noona! I missed you" Jungkook yelled as he hugged me.

"Aww kookie, I've missed you too" I smiled.

"Aww, group hug!" Taehyung yelled as they all ran up to us doing group hug.

"Now let's party people!" I yelled and they all cheered.

We turned the music loud and danced to the song. Yes, I have speakers in my house and we were able to dance since my house's really big. After an hour or so, we got really tired and everyone sat down on the couch.

"That was dope" Namjoon yelled.

"Yeah, that was hella lit" Hopie chuckled.

"Miss, would you and your friends like to eat right now?" My maid asked and I looked at others that are nodding repetitively.

"Yes please" I smiled.

"We'll get it ready" she said and left to the kitchen.

We were chatting about the year we lost contact when my maid came, "miss, the food is almost done, why don't you and your friends come sit down now?" She asked and I nodded.

We all sat down at the kitchen table and waited as the foods started to fill up the space.

"Jalmukgaksoupnida!" We all yelled as soon as all the food came out.

We started digging in.

"Omg, this is so good!" Jin oppa said.

"I know" Jimin said.

"Way better than yours Jin hyung" Namjoon said and we all bursted out laughing.

"Fine, I'm not making food for you anymore. Make it yourself" Jin oppa said.

"No, I'm sorry!" Namjoon yelled.

"I'll forgive you this time" Jin oppa said full of sassiness.

"Thank you" Namjoon yelled.

We just laughed at what they were doing.

"Can we eat now?" Taehyung pouted and I nodded.

After an hour, we all finished eating.

"That was the best food I've ever had" Jungkook said and I chuckled at his cuteness.

"I'm so full" Yoongi oppa said and others nodded agreeing with him.

"Hey! Can we eat the cupcakes Jiyeon brought?" Aerim asked and our eyes lit up.

"Oh yeah the cupcakes! Let's eat them right now!" Jiyeon said and brought the cupcakes.

"I thought you guys were all full" I said sarcastically.

"We have enough space for delicious cupcakes" Yoongi oppa said and I chuckled since I know how much he loves her cupcakes from yesterday.