Heroes

-Ichigo-

"What kind of words are you teaching this kid!" Ichigo yelled, hitting the second largest of the four.

"This Nel," Uryū said. "Is that your name?"

"Yes Sir!" Nel said. "Nel is the Arrancar Nel Tu!"

"Arrancar!?" Ichigi said surprised.

"I'm Nel's older brother Pesshe." The second smallest of the four said.

"And I'm his older brother Donko-Chakka." The second largest of the four said.

"And the big guy behind us is Bawabawa! Our pet!" Nel said with a wide grin.

"Wait wait wait!" Ichigo said.

"Yes?" Nel asked still smiling.

"Arrancar have siblings and pets a stuff?" He asked.

"Of course we does!"

"We actually met her by chance!" Donko-Chakka said. "She was do adorable I just had to become her brother, yo!"

"Same!" Pesshe agreed, making Nel laugh a little.

"You don't really call that siblings though..." Ichigo said, making them have a small panic attack.

"Then... then what in the world is we!?" Nel said, her voice shaking some.

"No, it's fine." Ichigo said sweat dropping some. "My bad. You're fine as siblings."

-Amaya-

Her and Orihime were now left alone, Orihime healing a cut on the white haired girls face.

"What kind of father is he? Hurting his own daughter like that..." Orihime thought.

"Thank you, Orihime." Amaya said quietly, gently touching where the wound had previously been.

"It's fine. But why would he hurt you?" Orihime asked confused from her spot on the white couch.

"If you think that's my dad then you're mistaken. My dad would never hurt me." Amaya explained. "He thinks he's still my dad but it's not true. What that evil bastard did isn't something my dad would ever do." Orihime gasped at Amaya swearing.

"But then why did he bring you here?" Orihime asked.

"He keeps telling me it was because he could." Amaya said with a sigh. "And they won't give me other clothes. I hate this thing." She says playing with the skirt of her dress. Orihime laughed a little, making Amaya smile.

"Don't worry. Ichigo will save us."

"I hope my mom comes too."

"Huh?"

"I was told she's a Soul Reaper like Ichigo." Amaya said sadly. "I'm kind of upset mom never told me."

"She must have done it for a reason Amaya." Orihime assured her. "This is probably why she never told you."

Amaya nods, "Yeah I still wish she had just told me."

-Ichigo-

Soon, the six of then had gotten onto Bawabawa, the large pet moving them across the sand.

"Are you guys really Arrancar?" Ichigo asked, Nel sitting in his lap.

"What is yous talking about!" Nel said. "Can't yous see the finely split mask?"

"How do I put it... you guys have a different feel then the group that came to the human world." Ichigi explained to the small Arrancar, making her smile some.

"Ah!" She said. "That's right! The ones that went to the human world are the numeros."

"Numeros? What's that?"

"The numeros are the guys who was Menos Grande," Nel explained as she jumped closer to yhe head her pet. "Or better when they becamed Arrancar! They's given two-digit numbers and is ruled by the 'Spada!" Nel said grinning some. "Naturally they is combat experts! Them and filthy bugs like Nel are as different as heaven and earth! You know when yous say those kinda things, yous seem a lot less like Arrancar!" She said pointing at them with a smile. "You doesn't gotta mask and yous got those weird black clothes, almost like a Shini-" Nel the cut herself off. "Um... err... what do yous do for work..?"

"Ichigo Kurosaki, Substitute Shinigami." Ichigo said.

"Uryū Ishida. Quincy." Uryū said pushing up his glasses, making them glint.

"Sado Yasutora. Human." Chad said in his deep voice. All three Arrancar started to scream a little Nel talking at a rapid pace.

"Ah ah ah ah a Shinigamiiiiiii!! Them's a bad thing!"

"You didn't know who we were..?" Ichigo asked slightly confused.

"I thought you was weird!! A normal Arrancar doesn't say he wants to go to Las Noches!" She cried. "We's gonna get killed!"

"Nah." Ichigo said sweat dropping some. "I won't kill you or anything."

"Even if the Shinigami doesn't kill you..." a loud, booming voice yelled put as the ground began to shake. "I, Lunuganga, guardian of the white sand will torture you to death!"

"No no! Yous is wrong! We isn't with-!" Nel was cut off by Ichigo.

"Outta the way." He told her, Nel moving to be behind him. "Getsuga, Tenshou!!!" He yelled,a strong blast flying at Lunuganga, slicing him in half. Lunuganga then pulls himself together again, forming back together.

"What the hell is that!?" Ichigo yelled at Nel, his sword on his shoulder and a finger pointing at the giant creature.

"It's obvious. Lunuganga-sama is the sand, you know?"

"It's not he's the sand, you know...! He's aiming for you guys too! You can't play it off so casualLY!" Ichigo said, yelling the last part as the sand creature smashed a fist at them.

"Let's go!" Ichigo yelled again jumping onto Bawabawa."

"Bawaa! Let's go Bawaa!" Nel cried, her pet doing as he was told as a giant mouth formed on the creature. Underneath Bawabawa, the sand had caved in, making a pit were the center was like an undertow, trying to pull them in.

"What's it's weakness Nel! It has to have one!"

"Th- there's n-no way I could t-tells stuff to th-the bad things!" She said, tears filling her eyes.

"Are you stupid!? At this rate were all gonna be swallowed by the sand!" Ichigo yelled, pinching the small Arrancar girls cheeks.

"Wa-water! I-its wa-water!!"

"Water!? Water in the desert!?" Ichigo yelled again.

"Tha-that's right! Water!!" Nel cried out.

"Where are we gonna find someth-" Just then, a female voice called out.

"Next Dance," she said. "Hakuren." Ice then formed over the sand creature, it disolving into broken shards of ice.