It's not over yet

-Amaya-

"You won't be beaten by us?" Amaya asked as she flash stepped up to him.

"Amaya-!" Kokoro started.

"Let her do it, Kokoro." Fuyuki interrupted. "Your daughter is more powerful then you might think. Even being half human, she's just as strong as you are."

Sighing, Kokoro stayed quiet, watching as Fuyuki flash stepped up to be beside her Master.

"Ulquiorra, I'm sorry." Amaya said. "I don't want to kill you but, it's come to that."

"You will not killed me." Ulquiorra sneered, stretching his wings but only helping the ice spread faster. The ice covered his wings in seconds.

"You still don't understand do you?" Amaya asked. "I already told you. I'm not the scared little girl you saw a few days ago. I've gotten stronger. Mentally and physically at that."

"You only think you've gotten stronger." Ulquiorra growled.

"No. I know I've gotten stronger. It's you who thinks they're stronger. You know why?" Amaya asked, earning no response from him. "Because I'm human. Not fully but I'm still human." She smiled. "And I'm the strongest damn human I know."

And with that, Amaya raised her sword above him.

-Toshiro-

After a few hours of doing paperwork and Rangiku keeping Tero busy, the Head Captain called for those who were to fight Aizen in the fake Karakura town to head there immediately. Once there, they waited about half an hour which to some, felt like ages. Soon, three riffles in the sky started to appear, a fourth above them. Espada's came out the ones from the one's underneath and Aizen coming into view from the third one in the middle. On one side of the former Captain, was a white haired man with a fox like smile, Gin Ichimaru. On the other side, was a dark haired man with weird glasses, Kaname Tousen.

Out if the first riffle otherwise known as a Garganta, came a brown haired man with a hollow mask hanging from his neck like a necklace. His name was Starrk, Espada number one. Beside him, was a young blond girl with pink eyes, wearing next to nothing. Her name was Lilinette.

Through the second Garganta was an older looking Arrancar, a couple of other Arrancars surrounding him. His name was Barragan, Espada number two.

Out of the third Garganta, a blond, female Arrancar came through, three other female Arrancars behind her. Her stomach was exposed and she had a small shirt somewhat covering her chest. Her name was Harribel, Espada number three.

"Why hello there, Captains and lieutenants of the Gotei thirteen." Aizen said sickly sweet, his brown eyes trailing over all the Captains and lieutenants. The four Garganta's behind each small group closed one by one.

"Souske Aizen. Former captain of squad five." The Head Captain said as the rest of the Captains and Lieutenants spread out, getting ready for a fight.

"My my, so eager to fight." Aizen smirked as the Head Captains cane turned into a sword. The old Captain said something under his breath, his sword bursting into flames and shooting to surround the three former Captains.

"What shall we do, Captain Aizen?" Gin asked, Aizen smirking and closing his eyes.

"We wait, Gin. That's all we can do." Aizen said with a smirk as he watched the flaming sphere that kept them inside, burn.

Meanwhile, Harribel and Toshiro came face to face, both prepared for a fight.

"Hello there little man." Harribel said in a bored tone.

-Amaya-

As Amaya brought down her sword, ready to strike the fourth Espada the ice holding him in place glowed. Amaya jumped back as the ice exploded, sending sharp shards in every direction. Fuyuki stepped in front of the three, using her wings to shield them and using her sword to shield herself. She spun her sword quickly and efficiently to knock the shards back, the occasional one slipping past and hitting one of her wings.

"Fuyuki, are you alright?" Amaya asker, making her Zanpakto nod.

"Yes Master. I'm fine." She said flexing her wings and flapping them slightly to stretch them.

"I told you," Ulquiorra said. "You won't be able to kill me."

"Let's try this again." Amaya said, going to attack.

"Amaya don't." Ichigo said. "Let me take care of him. You guys go help Renji and them."

"Ichigo you idiot." Kokoro and Fuyuki said at the same time.

"He's the fourth Espada. You really think you have a chance against him?" Kokoro asked.

"I know I stand a chance." Ichigo said placing a hand over his face, a mask appearing on it. "I'm positive." He said, his voice scratchy as he shot to attack Ulquiorra.

Kokoro's eyes widened at the sight of his mask, her lips parting in a small gasp.

"A... Vizard..?" She said quietly to herself as she watched the attacks Ichigo made.

"What's a Vizard?" Amaya asked, watching Ichigo with curiosity.

"They are Soul Reapers who obtain the power of a hollow." Kokoro explained to her daughter. "But he is only a substitute soul reaper. I didn't know the same rules apply to him."

-Renji-

"You can't actually believe you can neat me, do you?" Granz said smirking at them.

"We came close last time." Renji said, making the eighth Espada laugh a little.

"If it's this hard to beat me, number eight, then how do you expect to beat number four up there?" Granz asked, Uryu drawing back his bow.

"Considering I got him in his release I think we got a pretty good chance." Amaya said as she, Fuyuki and Kokoro landed behind Renji, Uryu, Chad and Rukia.

"And I disposed of number 5 a little while back." Kokoro said.

"You won't live to see tomorrow with us on their side." Fuyuki said as Amaya stretched her wings behind both her mother and her Zanpakto, everyone, including Renji gasped a little.

"Is that..?" Uryu asked.

"I think it is..." Rukia said as well.

"You're both right." Renji said, his eyes not moving from Granz. "It's her bankai. She mastered it in less then twenty-four hours."

"That can't be possible." Rukia said.

"It is." Renji said firmly. "She's half human, meaning it was easier for her to contact her Zanpakto."