Changed

-Amaya-

She stared at the blue lightening bolt in her chest, her eyes widened at the sight of her own blood dripping down her chest. The wind had died down and Amaya just starred in horror.

"Just as I expected." Aizen said with a smirk. The teens eyes flicked up to him.

"You knew... this would happen?" She asked, her voice raspy and ridged.

"Not at all. I only expected something like this to happen." Aizen said smirking. "Half human and half soul reaper. The outcome should be interesting."

The blue bolt then started pulling itself into Amaya's body, blue lines appearing on her skin as it crawled across her body. Amaya's eyes widened in pure shock as she fell to her knees, the last of the blue bolt disappearing into her body.

The wound on her chest and back from the bolt sealed itself, the small scar under her eyes disappearing as the blue lines reached her face.

Her eyes widened even more as she fell forward, unable to move her limbs. She was frozen. Her brain seemed like it was shutting off. Her eyes were glued open. Her skin burning like she had been branded over every inch of her body.

Aizen watched, smirking at the girls form in front of him. Amaya's fist was still wrapped around the Hogyoku, the blue lines on her skin going into, and coming out of the small sphere.

"If you can hear me, I'll tell you what's going on." Aizen said coming up next to her. "The Hogyoku is giving you power. Since you're half human I didn't know exactly how it would react but now I do."

Amaya's hand clenched tighter around the rock her teeth grinding together.

"Well then. It seems you aren't entirely with the Hogyoku." He said. "That's probably because you're part of a measly human."

"You're.. wrong..." Amaya said finally finding her voice again. Even if it was strained and forced, it was her voice. "I may... only be human.. but I'm the strongest... damn human.. I know!" She yelled, her body glowing a bright white and making Aizen step back a few steps while smirking.

-Kokoro/Ichigo-

"Are you sure it's this way Ichigo?" Kokoro asked, unsure and trying to sense Amaya or Orihime with no luck.

"I'm sure." Ichigo said. "Can't you sense it?"

"To be truthful no. I can't. Which is odd." Kokoro said. "I've always been able to sense my daughter. This is a first."

"Why do you think you can't sense her?" Ichigo asked.

"I've don't know. Maybe it's just that were in Hueco Mundo. Or maybe it's because I'm not trying hard enough. It could even be because I'm worried sick." Kokoro said. Ichigo looked at her as they ran.

"You don't look worried."

"Ichigo, I've been holding in my pain the whole time. I have to stay calm until we're back in the world of the living." The soul reaper mother said looking over at him. "Panicking and crying won't do anything to save Orihime and Amaya. Yes, at first I was. That's because Tero was there. He was the one that took her. I honestly thought I had sent him to the Soul Society." She directed her attention to what was in front of her again.

"Then why is he here?" Ichigo asked.

"I don't know." Kokoro said with a sigh. "Tero died in that car accident with Amaya. He saved her life."

"I know. She told me and my sisters when we came over for the first time." Ichigo said.

"I know. Amaya told me she told you. She trusts you, Ichigo."

"I know. And I let him bring him here." Nel sat on his shoulder, curiosity glittering in her eyes at the story.

"Tero was good. Not anymore." Kokoro told him, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye.

"Yous don't mean Tero!? Tero the Fraccion to 'Spada number six does yous!?" Nel said shaking some.

"He's a Fraccion too?" Kokoro asked herself. "He's really gone down hill over the years."

-Orihime-

"Let me out!" Orihime cried, pounding her fists on the door. She had felt Amaya's spiritual pressure bounce from being okay too near death.

"Please! I beg you! Don't hurt Amaya! Please let me out!" She yelled again as tears started to for in her eyes. Amaya's spiritual pressure dropped again drastically.

"Amaya! No please! You promised you wouldn't hurt her! She's in pain! Please!" Orihime fell to her knees. "Please! You promised!"

"Promises mean nothing here Kid." A male voice said from behind her. Orihime looked behind her, Tero standing with his hands in his white pants pockets.

"What are you doing here?" Orihime asked bitterly.

"Stopping by." He said calmly.

"He's acting like a completely different person." Orihime thought.

"Why?"

"These memories are killing me here." He says placing a hand on the side of head. The side without his hollow mask. "And I want you to take them out of my head."

"What memories?"

"Memories of the other Kid and the soul reaper woman. It's pissing me off and I want them gone."

"Why? Because they're making you have a moral again?" Orihime asked standing up again.

"Because they're throwing me off my game Kid." Tero said sighing.

"My name isn't Kid." Orihime said sternly. "It's Orihime."

"And your a kid Kid. Just do me a favor and I'll leave you alone for the rest of your life or whatever."

"I've got a better idea."

"And what might that be?"

"Save Amaya and I'll get rid of those memories." Orihime lied. She didn't know if she could take them away. Tero scoffed.

"That'll get me killed Kid." Tero said.

"Then live with the memories. Feel bad about betraying them!" Orihime yelled.

"I didn't betray them Kid. I died and this is where I am now. It's not like I wanted this."

"You want to be alive again, don't you?" Orihime asked seriously.

"I can't come back to life and live a normal life with those two Kid. It's impossible."