Not Alone

-Amaya 15 minutes before-

Aizen sighed at the girl.

"I was hoping you would cooperate with no trouble at all."

"You really thought I wouldn't fight?" Amaya spat.

"Well with your friends and mother on the line, yes." Aizen smiled, stroking her face softly with his fingers. Amaya tensed up, not daring to move muscle. Her knuckles on her right hand turned white as she tightened her grip on her sword.

"It's funny. Whenever I mention your friends and your mother, you start to behave."

"Shut up."

"Now now. No need to get upset my dear." Aizen said giving a small smirk and holding Amaya's chin firmly in his cupped hand so she was forced to look at him. "Your eyes aren't filled with fear any longer. How interesting."

"What do you even want?" Amaya growled at him. "I'm not your puppet"

"But you will be." Aizen said moving his hand from under her chin to infront of his lips. He spoke darkly, "From the pits of hell, and from shadows death, your mind is mine. Bakudo number four-six-eight, Control."

-Ichigo/Kokoro-

"Amaya!" Kokoro cried out to the figure on the left. Amaya's face was empty, her eyes dull.

"Well well. What do we have here?" The figure on the right, Aizen said smirking at Kokoro.

"Aizen!" Kokoro yelled at him with clear anger in her voice. "What did you do to my daughter!?"

"Nothing important. Amaya, can you show these three the way out?" Aizen asked, Amaya nodding and holding up her sword in a fighting position.

"Amaya!?" Ichigo cried. "What the hell are you doing!?"

"She can't hear you substitute soul reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki." Aizen said. "She won't hear anything you say to her."

"Why you bastard! You used four-six-eight on her didn't you!?" Kokoro screamed.

"Perhaps I did." Aizen smirked.

"Four-six-eight?" Ichigo asked.

"It's forbidden." Kokoro growled.

"Now, Amaya, show them the way out." Aizen said, Amaya shooting forward as the doors started to close. "And by the way, the only way out, is by death." Aizen said as the doors closed all the way.

"No!" Kokoro cried, Amaya swiping her sword at her own mother. Kokoro blocked it with her own, her eyes wide end at her daughters dull face.

-Amaya's mind-

"Come on!" Amaya thought to herself, trying to pull herself from the vines that had wrapped around her soul.

Next to her, a few meters away was a girl with long light silver blue hair that hung loosely around her face, and ice blue eyes. She wore a snow white top that hugged her torso, leaving her stomach exposed. The sleeves fell past her elbows, and loosened as the fabric got closer to her elbows. She had white pants that hugged her legs, ending just past her knees.

On her stomach was a deep blue star around her bellybutton. Another blue star was over her right eye and three smaller ones under it, trailing down towards her chin.

She too was wrapped in vines, pulling on them to try and break free. In front of the two were matching platforms, blue stars rounding the bases.

"Come on Amaya! We have to break free!" The second girl stated as she yanked hard on the vines, barely moving at all.

"I know Fuyuki! I'm trying as hard as I can! He's gonna make my body kill them! I can't give up!"

"I can't use my powers. We just have to fight harder without them!" Fuyuki said yanking on the vines again. "Until you can get on that platform, Aizen has control over your body. He can male you do anything!"

"And he's gonna make me kill my mom and my friend!" Amaya cried, yanking at one of the vines, it snapping and allowing her to move forward a little.

"That's it! Keep going Amaya!" Fuyuki said, snapping one of her own vines. "Just remember! You aren't alone!"

-Kokoro/Ichigo-

"Amaya! Come on sweetheart! Fight it!" Kokoro said as she blocked another swipe from her daughters sword.

"What the hell do I do!? I don't want to hurt her!" Ichigo called, his sword out as well.

"She stay on guard in case she goes after you!" Kokoro ordered, taking her gaze of Amaya for a split second and getting kicked back. Amaya then turned to Ichigo, her face emotionless as she raised her sword. She held it with both hands before bringing it towards her side and charging at Ichigo.

"Ah!" Nel cried jumping off Ichigo as their swords clashed together.

"Amaya! Listen to me! You can hear me if you try hard enough! Fight this dammit! This isn't you!" Ichigo yelled, gazing into the teens emotionless blue orbs.

-Amaya's Mind-

"That's Ichigo!" Amaya cried, pulling harder at the vines that wrapped around her limbs. Fuyuki yanked on another vine before her eyes widened some.

"Amaya, you have to break free first! If I do, Aizen can use my powers against your mom and friend!"

"I'm trying to get these stupid vines off but they're like stretchable metal I swear!" Amaya yanked on another vine, snapping it as she yanked herself forward another half a foot.

"Just like that Amaya! Keep doing what your doing but faster!"

"I'm going as fast as I can Fuyuki!"

-Ichigo/ Kokoro-

Amaya had kicked Ichigo back as well, fighting once again with her mother. Kokoro had a few cuts on her face and plenty of tears on her soul reaper uniform.

"Well well." The voice of Tero called from across the room. "I was wondering what was up with her spiritual pressure."

Kokoro pushed her daughter back and moved her gaze to glare at Tero, a terrible mistake on her part. Amaya ran at her mother, preparing to stab her when Tero disappeared and reappeared in front Kokoro. Amaya's sword pierced his chest, the tip coming out of his back.

Blood dripped down Tero's chest and back, Kokoro and Ichigo utterly speechless.

"What the hell..? Why did you do that!?" Kokoro yelled, her eyes starring hard at his ever turning red back.