Me

-Ichigo-

"Let's blast down the wall." Ichigo said looking at Kokoro.

"What are you looking at me for? Go for it."

"I was kinda wondering if you could use those fire tornado things." Ichigo said sheepishly blushing.

Kokoro laughed.

"Ichigo, that's my bankai. I'm not using it to break down a wall. Besides, the flames will spread like wildfire."

"Even in a desert?" Ichigo asked confused, making Kokoro nod.

"It just keeps burning until I put my bankai away." She explained. "But it'll still spread really quickly."

"Fine. Renji?" Ichigo asked, making the red haired Soul Reaper nod with a grin. Both took out their Zanpakto, smashing the wall, the pieces falling and cracking on the ground.

-Amaya-

"What are you talking about girl?" Ulquiorra asked.

"Don't be stupid. The world of the living is like this. Abuse in the physical and mental state. You of all the Espada I've seen should know that."

Ulquiorra said nothing, standing stone still. Amaya stood up, placing her hand on the wall for support as she tucked her bangs behind her ear. Both her eyes now showing.

"Got nothing to say? That's because I'm right."

"I will not be questioned by Trash." Ulquiorra told her.

"You're right." Amaya said making confusion drift into the Espada's eyes.

"Amaya-" Orhime tried but was stopped by Amaya's hand.

"You're right. I'm nothing but trash." She said. "I'm also a loser. A freak. I have social issues. I'm so shy I can't go in public and look up. I couldn't stand up for myself in ten years! I was so afraid of everything I isolated myself and became known as the Pluto."

"I do not-"

"Just shut the hell up!!" Amaya yelled. "I was called the Pluto because Pluto is the one planet that isn't a planet. An outcast! Everyone has a fear! Even if you're an Espada you're afraid of something and it's obviously Aizen!"

Ulquiorra looked slightly dazed at her words but kept himself calm.

"I'm not afraid anymore. Do you not understand that? Go ahead. Kill me if you want. What would you gain from it?" Amaya growled at him.

-Kokoro/Ichigo-

"I'll take this way." Kokoro said pointing to the farthest door to the left.

"I'll go with you." Ichigo said.

"Nel will come with yous!" Nel offered. Kokoro smiled as she bent to the Arrancar's height.

"Only if you stay behind Ichigo and I." She said sternly but with a small smile.

"Nel will not fail!" She said smiling back. Kokoro placed her hand on the Arrancar's masked head, making Nel tense slightly at her touch.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. The Espada and Arrancar's that took my daughter on the other hand.." She trailed off.

"Is they's gonna get hurt?" Nel asked making Kokoro nod.

"Uh huh." She stood up. "We should get going.

-Amaya-

"I'm not going to kill you." Ulquiorra said quickly.

"Why not?"

"Because Lord Aizen has a use for you."

"There it is. Because Lord Aizen." She repeated. "That's the problem dumbass! You're too afraid to go against Aizen's orders or plans or whatever the hell he's doing! Orihime and I shouldn't be here!"

"I've had enough." He said turning and walking out of the room quickly before Amaya could say any more.

"Amaya, where did that come from? Was all of that true?" Orihime asked as she checked the white haired teens neck, bruising already forming.

Amaya looked away, pulling her bangs from behind her ear to the fell over her eye again.

"Yeah..." She said quietly. "All of it was true. I've never been able to stand up for myself until I met you guys. You're all so strong and then there was me.. I want to be strong like you guys."

"Amaya, you're perfect the way you are. And what you just did showed you really aren't afraid." Orihime said smiling as she began to heal Amaya for the second time that day.

"Thanks.."

"But seriously, please stop getting hurt. I hate seeing you get hurt."

"I'll do my best." Amaya said smiling some as well.

"Well that was courageous." The voice of Tero called out.

"Oh great." Amaya smutrered under her breath.

"I'm surprised Ulquiorra didn't kill you. You're lucky." Tero said with a laugh.

"Oh shut up." Amaya muttered as she stood up and crossed her arms. "Did you come to tell me why you really brought me here?" She asked Tero.

"I already told ya Kid."

"I'm not a Kid." She muttered.

"Why can't you just leave us alone?" Orihime asked standing up as well.

"Because this was my room before Aizen put you two in here." Tero said. "I can come to my own room can't I?"

"Nope. Leave." Amaya said as she walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Oh come on. It's not like I'm killing you."

"No but you've tried." Amaya told him with a slight glare.

-Kokoro/Ichigo-

"Just come on." Kokoro told Ichigo quietly. "Stay light on your feet and stay on your guard."

"Well duh." Ichigo said with a small sigh. Kokoro stopped at a corner, glaring at the orange haired substitute soul reaper before looking around the corner.

"Clear." She said turning the corner and running down it, stopping at the next corner. Ichigo followed, slightly afraid of Amaya's mother.

"You seem really pissed off." Ichigo whispered to her, Nel moving on his shoulder slightly.

"Really Kurosaki? You're only now realizing how pissed off I really am?" She asked looking at him from the corners of her eyes. Nel shook slightly at the woman's glare.

Ichigo flinched a little at the ferocity in the soul reaper mother's eyes.

"No I was just saying..." He trailed off. Kokoro sighed.

"Of course I'm pissed off. My daughter has been taken by my old husband whom I thought was in the soul society to begin with." She said turning her head to fully look at him. "And on top of it all you threw yourself in danger as well. Along with Uryū and Sado who came with you. You were reckless."

"You didn't say you were coming back." Ichigo countered.

"Why in the name of hell wouldn't if come back? This is my daughter. You really think I would abandon her?"

"No, but-" Ichigo started but was cut off by Kokoro, Nel staying quiet.

"No buts. We had to sneak out. The Head Captain never would have let us come."