I was Forced

-Kokoro/Ichigo-

"Do you think Chad and Uryū are alright?" Ichigo asked Kokoro as they slowed down.

"They will be fine, Ichigo. Uryū is a Quincy. He's strong. Chad may be human but he's strong both physically and mentally. Both have strong spiritual pressures. They're both strong enough."

"You sure?"

"Positive Ichigo."

"What about my big bro's?" Nel asked.

"They will be fine too Nel." Kokoro told her, turning her head to give a soft smile to the young Arrancar. Nel whimpered.

"We's is too close to the bad place."

"Don't worry Nel. We'll protect you." Ichigo said.

"Don't get too cocky there Kurosaki. The Espada are dangerous. If you die how are you going to protect Nel?" Kokoro asked glancing at the substitute soul reaper.

"We's is gonna die!" Nel cried nearly choking Ichigo.

"Kokoro!" Ichigo hissed. "She's just a kid! Quit it!"

"If you get cocky you won't be able to protect Nel. I'm not saying you aren't capable of it. Cockiness will get you killed." The female soul reaper said sternly. "Got it?"

Ichigo blinked a few times before nodding.

"Got it."

"Good. Be on your toes. I don't want someone else dying on my watch."

-Orihime-

"You won't know until you try." Orihime said.

"Kid, it's impossible." Tero sighed.

"Nothing is impossible. Not until you try."

"Kid, you don't understand. Just take these damn memories outta me."

"I refuse." Orihime said firmly. "I will not take the memories because you want me too. You hurt Amaya! You really think I'm going to do that for someone like you!?"

"Kid, I don't want to hurt her." Tero said.

"What?" Orihime said, her eyes widening as she gasped slightly.

"I don't want to hurt her. But if I'm not able to, someone else will. Some of these memories are killing me. I only want the ones of me, hurting Amaya gone." Tero explained. "If I don't claim her as mine, someone else will and do much worse."

"Then why... why are you here?"

"I never wanted to be. The day Kokoro thought she sent me to the soul society, she was attacked. By a hollow. She must have hit her head or something and lost the memory of being attacked- I just don't know. It's all just been an act."

"How do I know you aren't lying?" Orihime chalenged.

"Kid, that's your choice. I plan on getting Amaya out of here as soon as possible. Then I'll come back for you."

Orihime's eyes widened at him. They shook with emotion at the sincerity in his voice.

"But... why?"

"Because even though I may look like an evil beast, I'm still human by heart."

-Amaya-

Aizen grinned widely as Amaya pulled herself together slightly, trying to make her body into a ball. Her eyes were squeezed shut in pain, her teeth clenched together tightly. Amaya's left hand was still open, her palm up and the galaxy marble was still imbedded into the center of her hand. The white haired girl had placed her hand over her heart, grabbing a fistful of the fabric that was her dress.

"Stop fighting it." Aizen said smirking. "It will hurt so much less if you just gave in."

"Go... to hell.." Amaya said, her voice strained.

"Just give in." Aizen said frowning some. "It would hurt so much less then this."

"Never." Amaya growled, her breathing scratchy and voice jagged. "I've had... enough of this.."

"The only way the pain will stop is if you give in."

"I don't... give... up."

"I said give in. Not give up." Aizen smirked again.

"You're.. a bastard.."

"It will only get harder to resist. Are you prepared to fight?"

"Are you... serious?" Amaya asked, her eyes opening some as she smirked at the evil man. "I've been fighting... my whole life. This... this is nothing."

"Oh really?" Aizen smirked back. "Be prepared to fight. You won't win but if you think you can, go right ahead. You're only delaying the inevitable."

Amaya cried out quietly in pain, her eyes squeezing shut again. Her hand clutched more of the top of her dress, sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Just give in. It won't hurt as much as it does right now if you just relax your mind."

Amaya cried out in pain again.

"Alright fine!" The girl cried. "What do you want from me!?"

"Relax your mind, girl." Aizen ordered. Amaya's body visibly relaxed, the girl letting out a sigh of relief. Her body glowed a bright white, expanding around her body. It then contracted into the girl, making her scream out.

"You bastard!!" She yelled. "You lied!"

"What can I say?" Aizen smirked. "It's in my blood."

-Kokoro/Ichigo-

"Someone... else?" Ichigo asked. Kokoro closed her eyes.

"I lost a good friend years ago. It's nothing we need to dwell on at the moment. Our priority is to get Orihime and Amaya and get the hell out of here."

"Who was it?" Ichigo asked firmly.

"Leave it be Kurosaki." Kokoro said. "If you wish to know after we're out of this hell hole ask me then. Not now."

"Why not now?"

"Kurosaki." Kokoro growled. "I said not now. We have bigger priorities and if you wish to know later you can. Just. Not. Now." She growled lowly.

"At least tell me a name." Ichigo asked as they turned a corner. Kokoro sighed, closing her eyes again.

"Minori. His name was Minori. Now drop it until we're out of here." Kokoro growled lowly.

Ichigo sighed as they turned, a huge room layed out before them.

"This is the bad place!" Nel cried. "We's gotta get outta here!"

"Nel, calm down and stay quiet." Kokoro ordered.

"But-!"

"No buts!" She growled in a whisper as they walked into the room. The doorway behind them closed off, locking them inside.

"I told yous so! This is the bad place!" Nel said.

"Just stay calm." Kokoro said.

"Stay calm!? How the hell are we supposed to stay calm!?" Ichigo yelled at her.

"You won't be able to stay calm soon enough." A smooth voice rang out.