Chapter 10 : BoomDClap

Both of us went downstairs together, hand in hand. I am still feeling very hot and flushed after what he did to me. I didn't even get to come ! He left me there hanging on the edge of letting out a pleasurable moan. Still hate him for that.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and saw tubs of Ben & Jerry's ice cream tubs on the dining table. My mom came out of the kitchen and looked at us. Shocked. Shit. She's staring at our hands lock together. I quickly gave her a 'ill tell you later' pleading look. She gave me a small nod and told us to choose the flavors of the ice cream that were displayed on the table.

"Do you want one ?" I asked Xavier. "Yea. Can I share with you ?" He smirked. I blushed at the thought of sharing with him with the same spoon.

"O-okay." I stuttered. I walked to the kitchen and pulled the cutlery drawer open and took out a plastic spoon. I felt someone nudging me with its elbow. It was my mom.

I knew she was going to take this chance and bombard me with questions. Before I could stop her she asked impatiently. "Why were you holding hands with him ? Are you dating each other ? When did you start ? How long is the relationship going ? Is he a good man ? Is he treating you prope-." "Mom !" I whispered fiercely. "Would you please lower you're voice ?" I said. Her hands flew to her mouth and covered it realizing she was way too loud. "Sorry." She whispered back. Before she can continue, I said " I promise I will tell you everything, okay ? Just wait till he leaves." I promised her. She nodded and smile. "Okay. You better tell me all the juicy details. Now go back to your boyfriend." She winked at me and proceed to her laundry work.

He's not my boyfriend !

I walked back to the dining area and spotted a peacefully sleeping Xavier on the couch. He looked really tired. I can see his eye bags and he looked really exhausted. I couldn't bear to wake him up. He looked so handsome. His features are so clear. I felt like I was in lo-." Chelsea ? " a groggy voice spoked. I hushed him back to sleep and touch his face lightly with my finger tips. "Shhhh.... Go to sleep,babe." I said. Babe ? What is wrong with me ? I can't believe I just said that.

He groaned and sat up and he said " I think I should go home now." He said sleepily. "I don't think driving in this state is a good idea." He looked sleepy, and I have no idea how is he going to concentrate on driving. "It's okay. I can drive. I live a few doors down." He explained. I nodded reluctantly and opened the door for him and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips and bid him goodnight.

What a day.

The next morning I received a good morning text from Xavier and he told me to come to school earlier. I replied okay happily and was eager to see him at school later. I reached the school a little earlier than my usual time, around 5 minutes earlier. There's not much students around here, as I scanned the place. I walked towards my locker and took out my phone and texted him.

Chelsea : [ Where are you ?]

Xavier : [ Look to your left.]

I frowned and did what he told me to. He was standing there giving me a handsome and motioned me to go towards him. I obliged. I hugged him and breathe in his smell. His smell is so comforting. It makes me feel really safe. "How are you this morning ?" He murmured against my hair. "Great. After seeing you." I smiled.

He chuckled and said "I want to ask you something." "Ask what ?" I am confused. "I'm going to a club later at night and I was wondering if you want to come with me ?" He asked. I've never been to a club in my entire life. Maybe it's time I try something new. "Okay, sure. What time ?" I asked touching his arm and rubbing it slowly. "Is eight alright ?" He asked smirking. "Yea. Should be fine." I smirked back.