Chapter 9 : Barely

Chapter 9 : Barely

Why ?

Why is this happening to me ?

I just had a fun day with Evie and now this ?

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Oh ! Chelsea your back !" My mom smiles widely. I just nod and avoid the pair of eyes gazing upon me. "How was your day ?" She asked nicely.

I nod again. Not in the mood to answer my mother right now. So many questions are running in my head now. My mom frowned but quickly turned it into a smile." Well. We have a guest tonight." She said excitedly motioning towards the figure standing there.

"Yayyyyy. So excited ! "I said sarcastically. My mom pull me closer to her a little and whispered in my ear "Be nice." She said seriously.

I rolled my eyes. Nice ? So not happening. We walk towards the tall figure and I pretend to look around and fiddled with my shirt. "So sorry dear, we had to discuss something back there." My mom apologized politely. "It's fine. No harm done." And there's that charming smile again.

"Why, look at the time. It's almost dinner. Come, come. Have a seat here." She said.

The screeching sounds of the chair was being pulled and everyone sat down. We begin eating. It was quiet at first, then he spoked up. "Your house is very beautiful Stacy. Stacy ? What the hell ? How dare he call my mothers first name ? I looked at my mom with confusion and anger. She gave me a look that says 'I'll tell you later.' Then she averts her gaze to him and said smiling, "Thank you ! It's been a while since we've had a guest." She laughed a little.

He just nod and smiled at her. What I wasn't expecting was when he asked me something.

"How was your day, Chelsea ?" He grinned.

UGH. No way I'm gonna answer this prick. I thought. Instead of answering I pretended I didn't hear him and continued eating my food. I guess my mom can sense my ignorance towards the prick so she answered him.

"You two know each other ?" She asked, shocked.

"Yes, we do." He turned around and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes again and used my fork to stab my broccoli and stuff in my mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me about this Chelsea ? You could both be great friends, since he lives nearby !" She grinned.

Nearby ? Since when does he lives in the Palm Springs Residential ?(it's a residential area I made up) I am VERY confused with everything. First, I almost killed him when he was crossing the road in the middle of the night. Next, he showed up in my school as the new kid, and he acts all grumpy. Then, he takes me out on a date. Now, here we are, eating dinner in the same place, same time, same table.

Why is he suddenly everywhere in my life ? This is ridiculous. I thought. Now what ? We're gonna be neighbors ? Well, isn't this situation getting a whole lot better. But seriously, neighbors ?

I decided to ask him a few questions. "So Xavier, when did you move here ?" I raised an eyebrow. He told me before he lived in an apartment, now he's living in a huge mansion ? Where did he get the money ? Doesn't make sense at all.

He smirk a little before answering the question. "Well Chelsea, I moved here three days ago." He said smugly. Three days ? We went out two days ago and he told me he lived in an apartment. That lying son of a bi-

My moms voice cut my thoughts and snapped me back to reality. "Chelsea, do you mind showing Xavier around the house ? He's the guest after all." She look at me with pleading eyes I won't turn her down. I sighed. "Okay, sure." I said smiling a little. I'm only doing this for my mother not for Mr.Liar.

"Great ! Thanks. If you need anything, just come to the kitchen. I'll be here doing the dishes." She said. The dishes ! I could use that as an excuse.

"Mom, why don't you go show Xavier around while I do the dishes instead ?" I smirked.

"Actually I need to have a word with Chelsea, so she'll be fine showing me around." He said smugly. Very smugly. Too smugly. Extremely smugly. Okay. That's enough.

My jaw dropped. How dare he?! He is so going to get it later. "Fine." I snapped.

"Chelsea !" My mom hissed.

I ignored her and walked in front of him and motion him to follow me. I lead him into my room and closed the door behind me. Time to get down to business.

"What the hell are you thinking ?" I asked throwing my hands up. "I have no idea what are you saying." He frowned.

"Don't play bullshit with me. You know exactly what." I snapped harshly.

He looked at me quietly, not saying a word. Then he take two steps forward and I back myself toward a wall. Shit. This is not good.

I can feel his breath against my neck, my knees weakened instantly. He put his hand on my face and used his thumb gently rubbing my cheek. I stared at him and my breath quickened as he kissed my jaw line ever so slowly, sensually. He kissed me from my jaw to my cheek, my nose. Then my lips. He lightly pressed his lips against mine, I felt sparks and I almost melted at that spot. I needed more from him. The only word I could think of is more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. God, I've been wanting to do that since the first time I saw him. "Chelsea." He muttered against my neck. Hearing him saying my name turned me on and I moved my hands to his chest and slowly start to unbutton his shirt. My anger starts to disappear, and is now filled with lust and passion. I groaned at the sight if him, he looks so yummy. I traced the outlines of his abs. He shivered under my touch. Damn. That is so sexy.

"God. What are you doing to me ?" He closed his eyes.

He snap his eyes open and smirks at me and move his hand around my body. He moved his hands to my face then moved down to my chest, squeezing them a little. I can't help but moan. "You like that don't you ?" He purrs.

He moved his hand down to grab my ass and squeezed it too. Oh.My. I am so turned on. His hands proceed to my thighs rubbing them up and down slowly and then pushed my skirt up and revealed my panties. His fingers traced the outline and I bit my lip stopping myself from moaning. He did circles and I thought I was going to faint. It felt so good I'm gonna burst. Suddenly, I felt my feet being lift of the ground. He carried me to my bed and put me down.

He kneels down and took in a deep breath before kissing my inner thighs. "Do you want to do this ?" He asked still kissing my thighs and rubbing them. I wanted to say hell yes but I was too concentrating on what he's doing to me right now. I nod and he smirked. "Open your legs, baby." He said and I oblige. Oh my god, this is so hot ! I spread my legs apart and he uses his thumb and touch me through my panties. He went round and round and then he did strokes. I can feel myself getting wet. I moaned quietly to not let my mom hear. "Hmm... So wet." I swear that is the sexiest thing I've ever heard from his mouth. "You're so wet for me aren't you Chelsea ?" He purrs.

He pushed the panties aside and kissed my sex. I gasped at the contact and jerk my hips. He used his arm to hold me down. His tongue flicker and licked my insides. He hit my sensitive spot and I moaned loudly. Too loudly.

"Chelsea, is everything okay up there ?" My mom shouted from downstairs.

Shit. I panicked. I quickly pushed him away and shouted back. "Everything's fine mom. He's enjoying my awesome touring around the house. Right Xavier ?" I asked him. He shouted "Yea. Chelsea is doing a great job." He grinned. "Okay. Once you're done come downstairs and have some desert." She said and I heard her scrambled away.

"I think we should stop." He said seriously. I frowned. "For now." He added. I let out a relief sigh and smacked him on the arm and fixed myself up.

"I still hate you for leaving me all excited." I glared playfully at him. "Oh, don't worry." I'll definitely continue." He smirked and I blushed profusely. His words made me so turned on.

--------------------------------------

I know ! I know ! It's short. Sorry guys ! School has started and my exams are in October. Which is only a month to prepare ! So it's stressful. I PROMISE the next chapter will be LONGER.

Promise :)

Thanks for reading ! ❤

-Emily 😘-