Chapter 17 : Plan (Part 1)

Hey guys ! I just finished exams and can't wait to write loads of chapters for you guys !!

Thanks for your support once again. I love you guys so much it hurts !!!!!!

Here's the new chapter :)

Enjoy.

-Emily ❤️-

---------------------------------------

Chapter 17 : Plan (Part 1)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire, cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar ! Louder, louder than a lion , cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ro-"

"Chelsea ?" Mom said, knocking on the door.

I immediately hop down from my bed and turn the volume down. I open the door and said "Sup, mom." I grinned.

"Hello to you too." My mom rolled her eyes and continued "I was wondering if you want to go grocery shopping with me now, I really need some help to carry them."

"Sure. Just give me five minutes and I'll be downstairs." I said.

"Okay. Well, hurry up a little, cause the skies are getting darker and I don't want to get wet." She laughed and turn to walk downstairs.

I closed the door and turn the music back on again and dance to the song 'Roar' by Katy Perry. I did a twirl and grabbed the comb on my dressing table and skipped to the closet while combing my hair and picked out a suitable outfit.

Oh, yeah. I'm multitasking.

I swayed my hips the song and hummed to the tune. I took my shirt off and put on my crop top that says 'Swag' and put on a navy blue shorts.

I know, I know. Typical Chelsea.

As soon as I'm done I walked over to my bedside table and grab my phone and walked down stairs.

"Ready to go mom ?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Can you grab my car ke-" I cut her off saying "Can I drive instead ?" I pouted.

She narrowed her eyes and reluctantly said "okay."

I squealed and grabbed my keys and headed to the car.

The grocery shop is quite a distance from here so we decided to have some mother and daughter talk.

"So, how is school ?" That's always the first question she'll ask.

"It's good. Fine so far. You know the usual." I replied cooly.

"I see. So how was your exams ? What's the results ?" She asks.

"I got an A for everything, except one subject." I bit my lip.

"Which is ?" She raised an eyebrow.

I exhaled loudly before saying it. "Math."

"Chelsea ?! Are you kidding me ? Math ? That is like the easiest subject !" She exclaimed making me jumped from my seat and almost banging a car.

"Mom ! Can you please don't shout in the car ? I almost crashed into another car !" I replied frustratedly. My heart is still beating really fast after that incident. It's the worst thing ever when driving.

"Okay. I'm sorry, but seriously ? Math ?" She lowered her voice a little but full of disbelief.

"Yes, mother. I suck at math okay. I just dislike it. Actually, more like hate it." I grumbled.

"How could you ? You know I used to get these really good grad-"

That's when I decided to stop listening to my moms olden days story. She always compared to me during her age last time.