Chapter 4 : Again

Hey guys !! Thank you so much for making the reads go up !! It really makes me feel confident and great about my work. I appreciate it a lot .

Anyways, Enjoy the chapter !!

-Emily 😘-

---------------------------------------

Chapter 4 : Again

I stared at him mouth wide open.

Still in shock.

'What the heck is he doing here ?! Why is he in this school ? How did he come here ? How... Millions of questions are running through my mind.

I was starting to feel dizzy.

"Didn't expect this huh ?" He smirked. Ugh, that cocky smirk again.

I just glared at him.

"Who is he ?" Whispered Evelyn.

"Nobody." I muttered in a monotone.

The bell rang and I bid Evelyn goodbye and told her I'll see her at lunch later and quickly walked away from both of them.

As I was walking , I heard footsteps behind me. I panicked and started picking up my pace. The footsteps behind me are getting faster too.

A hand grabbed me by the arm and turned me around. I turned to look at a pair of misty grey eyes.

"Hey, why are you avoiding me ? " he asked slightly frowning.

"I'm not I just...want to...to go to class earlier. " I stuttered. Damn girl. Get a grip. Why am so nervous every time I'm near him ?

"Oh. Well, what's your next class ? " he asked smiling. I sighed dreamily. His smile is so contagious. I started to drift off. Then someone called my name.

"Chelsea ? Hello ? " a hand waved in front of my sight.

I snapped out of it and looked down blushing.

"You seem to space out a lot huh ?" He laughed.

"Yea, I guess so. " still looking down fiddling my skirt.

Then I suddenly thought about class.

"Shoot, I gotta to class now. What class are you having ? " I asked him bravely.

"Calculus. You ?"

"That's odd. I have calculus too." I frowned.

"Well, in that case. Can you show me where the classroom is ? "

"Yea. Sure. Lets go." I said.

"Great." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the class is over, I decided to ask Xavier if he wanted to join me and Evelyn and Taylor for lunch.

"Hey, do you wanna join us for lunch ?" I asked him hopefully.

"I'd be glad to." He smirked.

We walked to the Cafeteria together and found a empty table and sat there. While waiting for Tay and Evie to arrive, I decided to get to know him better.

"So, where are you from ?" I asked. Curious about him.

"I'm from Austria." He smiled.

'Hmm. Austria. Cool.' I thought.

"Can you tell me about yourself, instead of me asking all the questions one by one ?"

"Okay. My full name is Xavier Matthew Scheneider, I'm from Austria as I've told you. I have two elder brothers and a younger sister. My parents are currently living in London with two of my brothers and my sister. My eldest brother's name is Collin and married to Kylie.

"Wow, how old is your brother ?" Getting interested to know about his family.

"He's 29 and his wife is 27. But she died." He answered. His face didn't seem too happy when I asked about his brother. I decided to change the topic.

"Oh. I'm so sorry I hear that. So, what brings you here to NewYork ? " I asked.

He sighed. This doesn't sound good.

"I moved to NewYork because my parents forced me to." He said sadly.

"Why ? What happened ?" I asked. My voice is filled with concern.

"Its a long story. Plus I don't think its for you to know." He said angrily.

Jeez. What made him got so angry.

"I have to go." He said without looking at me.

"Wait ! Xavier, where are you goi...?" I didn't get to finish my sentence and he just left like that.

--------------------------------------

So so sorry for the late update. I had trials and I was really busy these few weeks. But I'll try my best to update as soon as possible :) !!

-Emily-