Chapter 20 : Soon

Hey guys ! Thank you for your votes and comments !! I would love to see this book going up to 2k reads !! I would be super happy !

Love you guys 😘

-Emily❤️-

---------------------------

Chapter 20 : Soon

Chelsea's POV

"I'm gonna miss you." I mumbled into his chest.

"I'm gonna kiss you too, beautiful." He said hugging me.

"You have to come back as soon as possible okay ?" I pouted.

"I'll try my best, babe." He smiled and kiss the top of my head.

"Oh, yeah. Hold on. I'm gonna go get something for you." I said quickly. Then I headed straight for the stairs.

I ran to my room and search for the cologne I about for him. "Where is it ?" I asked myself. I found it under my bed and quickly grab it and went downstairs.

I let out a huff and tried to catch my breath. "What happened ?" Xavier asked worriedly.

"No-nothing. Here you go." I handed him the plastic bag.

"Woah. What's this ? It's kinda heavy." He hold it up and down, feeling the weight.

"Look inside." I smiled at him excitedly.

He gave me a silly look then open the plastic bag. He took out the box and pulled up the cover.

"Wow. Thank you so much, beautiful." He smiled widely, showing me his pearly white teeth.

"You're welcome. Do you like it ?" I asked.

"Yeah I do. Thanks." He said touching the bottle. He looked at his watch and said "Oh. Looks like its time to go."

I pouted and he laughed. "Come on, don't be a baby."

"I'll miss you. Be careful." I said to him pulling his collar to lower his head to me.

"I'll miss you too. Be careful too. Especially when you're around Collin. Don't believe a word he says, he's extremely manipulative and dangerous. Maria too. Beware she's quite a sneaky one." He told me.

"Okay. Bye." I smiled at him and pressed my lips against his gently.

"Bye, beautiful." He smiled and carried his luggage to the cab and got in to car, then it drove off.

I stood there leaning against the door frame and watched the cab drove away until it was not visible. I closed the door and saw Maria mopping the floor.

"So, what's for breakfast ?" I asked her.

"The regular sausages and eggs with toast." She replied.

"Okay. Thanks." I said.

The food was on the counter and there was a glass of orange juice beside it. I sat on one of the high stools and ate my breakfast.

I grabbed the glass of orange juice and smelled it.

It smells weird. Like a soury smell. I begin to think maybe Maria is trying to poison me.

That cow.

I decided to not drink it. I turn around to see a sneaky Maria looking at me to see progress. When she realized I was looking at her, she quickly turned away, flushing.

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. She must have done something to do orange juice.

"I'm going out, Maria." I said as I grabbed my clutch and phone heading to the door.

"To where exactly ?" She asked.

"None of your business." I smirked at her and walked out the door.

---------------------------

I'm so sorry it's short !!!!!!!

I'm busy taking care of my mom coz she's sick.

So sorry !!

Please forgive me !!! :(

Love you guys !!