Chapter 18 : Plan (Part 2)

Hello everyone !!

Thankyou so much for voting and reading this book !! 1.3k reads is splendid ! I love you guys so much !!!

-Emily ❤️-

---------------------------

Chapter 18 : Plan (Part 2)

"Where the hell is my book ?!" I said as I look through the scattered books on the table.

"Arghhhhhh." I said frustratedly. I need the freaking book to finish the project Ms.Reeds gave me.

"Damn it. Where are you book ?" I asked myself.

After an hour of search for my stupid book, I finally found it in the freaking store room. What the hell right ? I have a feeling my mom has got to be related to this.

I huffed out and said "Alright, let's get to work then." I clasp my hands together and rubbed them before starting my project.

| 2 Hours Later |

"I can't do this anymore !" I shouted and grabbed a fistful of hair and tug on it. This project is getting on my nerves. I fucking hate this shit.

I only finished a quarter of it and I still have another three quarter to go. I feel exhausted as hell.

"Thats it for today. No more work and shit." I said to myself.

I grabbed on phone and plopped myself down on to the bed and lean against the head board. I checked through my messages to see if there are any new texts from Xa-

My phone vibrated, informing me I just got a new text. And it's from an unknown number. I frowned and read the text.

Unknown Number : [ I have prepared your outfit for this Sunday. Dress, shoes, accessories are all packed up and done. It will be right at your doorstep in 2 minutes.

Love, Collin]

My heart sank a little, after knowing it's not from Xavier. "Oh. That nut head." I sighed missing him. I read the text again for clearer understanding. What the hell ? 2 minutes ? Just right at that time, the doorbell rang. I pushed myself out of bed and walked downstairs as quickly as possible. I opened the door and saw nothing.

I looked down and saw a golden sparkly gift box that was wrapped around with a silky ribbon and a card was attached to the box. I picked it up swiftly and closed the door. I sat on the couch, Indian style and untied the ribbon. Excitement churns in my stomach, I can't wait to see what's inside ! Well. What he said was true after all.

I touched the fabric of the dress and immediately fell in love with it. It was a light blue, silky dress. I took it out and hold it upright and took my time to examine the dress. It was a sleeveless and it has these small, tiny beads embedded on the chest area. Okay, I know I suck at describing things but I seriously don't know what to say. This dress took my breath away with its beauty although it's a non-living thing.

"Wow. He has some good taste there." A deep voice said all of a sudden.

I screamed and turn my head to the direction of the

sound where it was coming from. I had a horrid face on me as I say "What the hell are you doing there ?! How did you get in here ? " I shouted at him. I am so furious right now my hands are trembling. He freaking scared the shit out of me !

"Now, now don't have to raise your voice. It's very impolite." He said as he shook a finger, 'tsking' me like a mother.

That just made me 10 times angrier. "What the fuck is your problem ?! You can't just barge in here and scare the shit out of me ! You have no rights to do that, I'm telling you ! No rights !" I said angrily, this time lowering my voice a little.