Chapter 14 : Advantages

800 reads !! You guys are amazing ! Thank you so so SO much !! Really couldn't have done it without you guys.

Enjoy this chapter !! Lets see what's Chelsea's respond towards Xavier's request ;)

-Emily ❤-

---------------------------------------

Chapter 14 : Advantages

The ring is beautiful.

So is the man.

Can I have both of them ?

Of course I can. They're offering themselves to me !

But what's the effect ?

Shit.

I made two choices for myself, One : I say yes and quickly grab the ring and have it to myself.

Two : I say no and walk out of this place. Wait. Before I walking out, I slap him and tell him how stupid he is to make that move.

I don't think any of that is going to fit this situation.

"Chelsea ? Are you alright ? You look like you're in a dilemma." Xavier snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh ? Oh. Uh. Yeah. Sorry. I-I..." Shit. What am I suppose to say ? Go away ? Leave me alone ? Crazy bastard ? Nah. I'm too nice to say any of that. I'm a saint.

"I-I uh, need to use the bathroom." I said nervously. I need to think straight in a place where he isn't kneeling in front of me holding out a ring that's distracting and tempting me to take it. I waddled to the bathroom and shut the door tight. What am I gonna do now ? I don't know if I should say yes or no.

Xavier's POV

Maybe I shouldn't have made that move.

I am such an asshole.

I thought if I brought her to my 'special place' in the woods and cook her a nice meal, she'll except my request. I mean she MUST except my request. I can't wait any longer, knowing she's my mate and I just can't help it.

I admit I am a anti- social , unfriendly and a bad temper person. I am indeed one. I am who I am and no one can change me. Until I found her. She's the love of my life and the one and only human being that can change my life. I need to make her mine because I can't stand seeing guys drooling over her in school and always whispering unpleasant things about her. If I can, they're necks would have been snapped into half by now. But how unfortunate.

She makes me so... Alive. Every time I hold her hand or brush her arm by accident. I always get the sparky feeling. I know she felt it too, but she ignores it all the time. I can hear her heartbeat thumping loudly and racing fast. She's having a hard time making a decision. If I were really impatient, I would have sense her mind and know what is going on in that little head of hers.

I love every single thing about her. Her questions, ramblings, noisiness, laugh, eye roll. You name it. She is perfect to me. I will never want to change a single thing about her. She is perfect just the way she is right now.

I want to be beside her all the time, telling her how much I love her, waking up to see her beautiful face, laughing with her, have fun, cook with her, watch movies with her. Everything. Just everything.

I just want her to be mine. And I am going to make that happen.

Like it or not.

She's mine.

Chelsea's POV

I made a decision.

A decision that will change my life forever.