Chapter 23 : Out

Supz guys ! How was your weekend ? I'm sure it was better than mine !! I'm sorry if you guys are mad at me for only updating twice a week. I need time to think !

So enjoy your chapter ! ❤️

-Emily 😘-

---------------------------

Chapter 23 : Out

Chelsea's POV

Lets see, I am free on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday an-

Whatever. I'm free the whole week. But I can only spend one week there because school is going to start the following week. I texted Xavier saying I'm free for the whole week.

Chelsea : [ Good Morning Sunshine ! Just wanna let you know I'm free for the week and you know what that means ;) ]

I hit send and put my phone down on the dining table and continued eating my cereal. Today's cereal is cornflakes with CoCo Crunch. Yumz. Its even better when you add milk in it. Then leave it for a while together with the Cornflakes and CoCo Crunch, to let it soak up some milk. Thats my way of eating cereal. I saw Maria walking to the washing machine, holding a basket of dirty clothes that needs to be washed. "Good Morning Maria ! " I said cheerfully. "

She looked at me as if I was crazy. "Uh. Good Morning." She said flatly.

"Oh, come on Maria ! Cheer up. Why are you so moody ?" I asked munching on my cereal.

"I've been like this all the time, whats the difference today ?" She gave me an annoyed look.

"Ooo. Someones annoyed." I teased her. Oh, I can never get tired teasing her. She grumbled a shut up and continued putting the clothes in the washing machine. I decided to cheer her up a little.

"So Maria, got any boyfriend back there at France ?" I asked walking to the sink to wash my bowl and spoon.

"Thats none of your concern."She said.

"Come on. It wont hurt telling me right ? After all I'm your friend right ?" I said smiling.

"Well. Yeah. Fine, I used to have one. But then we broke it off." She said closing the door of th washing machine.

"Ouch. Must be harsh huh ?" I asked with a sad smile.

"No it wasn't. We didn't really like each other, so it was okay for us." She explained.

"I see. So are you seeing anyone now ?" I asked wiping my hands with the hand towel.

"Not at the moment. But I do like someone." She said grinning quietly.

"Nice. How does he look like ?" I asked taking a seat at the sofa.

"I can't tell you." She said putting some soap powder into the washing machine and pressed the ON button.

"Well , thats alright. I mean its personal, so I don't want to push you or anything to tell me." I said smiling.

"Thanks." She smiled at me.

"Hah ! You smiled ! I knew I can make you smile. " I said grinning.

"Well, congratulations. Mission accomplished." She said sarcastically. I laughed and said "By the way, I'm going to England today."

She looked at me shock and scared at the same time. "What ? Why didn't you tell me earlier ?" She asked.

"It was kind of a last minute thing. Xavier's mother wants to see me." I said with a big smile.

"See you for what ?" She asked curiously. I looked at the time before I replied her.

"Shoot. I gotta go pack up already. Sorry." I said rushing up the stairs with my phone.