Chapter 22 : Cure

Hey guys ! I kinda thing the 3 times a week update has gone a little too far. Soooo, I'm gonna reduce it to twice a week ! Sorry ! I need time to think about the story ):

Btw, I wanna thank you all for the 2.1k reads !!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️❤️

Anyways, enjoy your chapter ! :)

-emily❤️-

------------------------------

Chapter 22 : Cure

Chelsea's POV

Damn. Am I really that tired ?

I really really need to lie down. My head is pounding real bad. Gosh it hurts !

I grab hold of the banister and walked up the stairs slowly. "Chelsea are you alright ? You seem... week ?" Maria came over to hold my arm. I look at Maria to see if she really was sincere. She has a look of deep concern.

"I-I'm fine. I just need to lie down." I forced a smiled on. Maria nodded and walked up the stairs with me just incase I fall down the stairs or something. We reached my room and she opened the door for me for easy access to the bed.

"Thanks Maria." I said getting myself comfortable on the bed.

"You're welcome." She said awkwardly. She came over to the bed side and pulled the covers over me, to keep me warm.

"How old are you Maria ?" I asked her. I haven't really got to know her since the first day she came. And all the teasing.

"I am 27 years old." Maria replied.

"You seem pretty old for a 27 year old." I said snickering.

"Well. There's nothing I can change about that." She said glaring at me.

"Okay, okay. I was just teasing ! You can go now, just remember to wake me up before dinner time." I told her grinning.

She eyed me once more then nodded and walk towards the door. Before she went out, I said " Hey Maria, I like you." Truthfully. It's the truth.

She stared at me wide eyed like I just said something wrong. Then she gave me a small smile and walked out the door, closing the door softly.

"Ow. My head." I said rubbing my temples. I grabbed my phone from my handbag and texted Evie that I'm not feeling well.

Chelsea : [ I'm not feeling well. Not going to school tmr. Grab my homework for me please ? Love you. <3 ]

I hit the send button and then before I could lay down and have a long nap, my phone vibrated. "What the hell ? That was fast."

Oh.My.Gosh.

Its a text from Xavier ! I tap open the text.

Xavier : [ Can I call you now ? ]

Why does he always sound so damn serious. Why can't he just be like 'Hey Chelsea, are you free now ? I wanna talk you to :)' end it with a smiley face. Which makes the whole situation lighter.

Chelsea : [ No. Go away. I'm sick. You can call me later at night.] I huffed before putting my phone on silent mode and shut my eyes to sleep.

Xavier's POV 

Sick ? What ? When did this happen ? Why didn't she tell me ?

I read the text once more again for confirmation if she was really sick. I sighed. Great. Why is everyone sick now ? Mother and Chelsea are sick. I'm really stressed out now. The worst part is she asked me to go away. Maybe she gets a little sensitive when feeling uncomfortable. I'm debating whether I should reply her or not.