Chapter 19 : Confession

Hey guys ! It has been quite a journey since I started writing this book. And the best thing is you guys supported me along the way, which I'm very thankful for. I love you guys for that :)

So now, I've written 19 chapters in total so far, I would like to hear your comments ! I really wanna know what you guys think about this book ! Just drop a comment and remember to vote !

Love you guys ❤️

-Emily-

---------------------------

Chapter 19 : Confession

"Hi Maria, nice to meet you." I shook her hand and she shook back, with an.... Evil smile ?

"It's nice to meet you too." She said in a heavy French accent.

"So uh, you're French ?" I asked her.

"Indeed my dear." She said smiling. I still don't like that smile.

"Oh. Okay. Well, my mom left a timetable for you to do you chores and stuff. It's on the island table." I informed her.

"Okay. Great. Thank you." She said as she carried her bags to the living room.

"So where am I sleeping ?" She asked putting her hands on her hip. Why is she acting like a boss ? I decided to tease her a little.

"Uh. You're sleeping on the couch." I said shrugging.

Her eyes widen at the word 'couch' and said "What ! No ! I am not going to sleep on the couch ! Don't you have another room ? I'm sure you do, as you have a big house." She complained.

"Relax,lady. I was just joking around." I smirked at her red face. She gets so mad easily.

"Miss Chelsea. That is certainly impolite." She said full of pride.

"Mhm. Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, you're sleeping in the guest room, in the corner there." I pointed to the room there at the corner.

She huffed then carried her luggage to the room and shut it tight.

I rolled my eyes and walked back up the stairs.

Collin's POV

"You never told me she was like that !" Maria complained through the phone, I can feel a headache coming.

I sighed before saying "Maria, just do what you are suppose to do. You have 7 seven days to complete the task. So, do it and do it well." I snapped at her, getting a little impatient.

"But she's a bloody rascal ! She's trying to boss me around and use me like I'm some peasant !" She whined. 27 years old and she still whines.

"Well. That's a good thing. She's getting used to you, so grab that chance and use it wisely." I said rubbing my temples, letting out a tired sigh.

"Fine. I'll do it. But I better get the benefits from doing all this." She said.

"Yes, yes. Now is there anything else ?" I asked impatiently. I have so many more things to do.

"Yes. Uh, what am I suppose to do when Xavier destroys our plan or something ?" She asked worriedly.

I grinned before saying "He won't be there for her."

With that, the call ended.

Xavier's POV

I need to tell Chelsea today !

After all that spider incident, we need to focus on the main thing. I'm leaving town tomorrow, taking a flight to England, where my parents are, and wants to see me.