Chapter 3 : Surprise

Wow, the reads are getting higher and higher each time I check ! Thank you so much guys !!

Love you all !! Enjoy the chapter :)

-Emily ❤-

---------------------------------------

Chapter 3 : Surprise

Beep ! Beep ! Beep !

'Shut up !' Damn that alarm clock.

Beep ! Beep ! Beep !

'Arghh!' I pushed the covers away and stomp out of bed and grabbed the alarm clock.

'Shoot, it's 8:10 already.' I thought.

I walked to my wardrobe and picked out a cute tank top that said 'TGIF' although it isn't Friday. A hot pink body con skirt, and stilettos.

'Make up time !' I'm always excited about make ups and stuff.

I applied some eyeliner, blush you know, all that crap. Don't wanna go into details since I'm about to be late for school !

I quickly grabbed my backpack, an apple, car keys and headed towards my car as I drove to St.Thomas High School.

After I parked my car, I walked straight towards first class, English. I was really excited to see Evelyn. I wanted to tell her about what happened last night. God, I'm just SO EXCITED. I have this bubbly feeling inside of me.

As I walked into class, Mrs.Hannon was already teaching. Crap, I'm doomed.

'Why, are you late Ms.Morgan? ' her high-pitched voice ring my ears.

'Ah, fuck.' I thought cursing.

'About that, I woke up late, so yea, here I am.' Not planning to deal with her shit today.

'Don't you find it funny that you always use the same excuses, Ms.Morgan? ' she asked once again.

'Damn, woman.' I muttered under my breath. I ignored her and walked to my seat.

'Okay class, turn to page 54....'

After that boring lesson, Evelyn and Taylor came over.

'Hey, Gurl.' Said both of them said in unison. 'Hey, guys. So how was math just now ?'

'Oh, you know. The same old Mr. Richards blabbering.' Evelyn said rolling her eyes.

'Hey, Evelyn. Can I talk to you for a second ?' As I looked at Taylor, giving him the 'go away' look. He just rolled his eyes and walked away.

'Okay. So yesterday night when I was driving back home I almost had an accident.'

'YOU WHAT ?!' Shouted Evelyn. 'shhhhhh... Calm your tits woman.' I said.

'Okay, go on.'

' Then when I came out if the car to check for any damage, I saw nothing, then suddenly, this Hot guy appeared out if no where, he was like really really really hot. I almost drooled infront of him.'

'Omgeee, spare me the details!!' Evelyn squeaked.

'Okay, he has dark brown hair, and grey misty eyes, hard-rock body. Oh, all the wonders I can do to that hot bod...'

'Who's hot bod ? ' a low voice appeared.

I looked at the back with wide-eyes.

'Surprise, surprise.' He smirked.

--------------------------------------