Chapter 21 : Drugged

Hey guys ! My apologies to all of you for the previous chapter that was so unbelievably short !! I'm so so sorry :(

As you know the reason was because my mom is sick and I had to take care of her since I'm the eldest and my younger sisters are aged 8 and 9. So I basically have to do most of the chores and stuff. Plus, it's actually quite tiring.

Please understand that I wasn't free to write that day. So sorry :(

Love you guys !! By the way,thank you for your votes and reads !!!!!

-Emily 😘-

---------------------------

Chapter 21 : Drugged

Maria's POV

Finally. That rascal left the house. Now I can proceed to what Collin asked me to do.

I walked to my room and dig out my phone from my handbag and dialed Collins office number.

"Hello, Collins secretary speaking here. May I help you ?" A female voice said.

"Hi, I want to speak to Collin." I said putting a hand on my hip while walking around.

"I'm sorry. He's in a meeting right now. Would you like me to inform him when he's done ?" She asked.

"Yes. I would like that." I said tapping my foot.

"Alright. Thank you, have a nice day" she said in a sweet tone.

I ended the call and wonder if she's also one of Collins play toy. He basically had sex with every women he meets. That includes me obviously. We only had sex twice, which was definitely not enough. He was so good in bed I wanted more. That's why I agreed to doing this assignment for him.

I heard a buzz from my phone. I looked at the screen and saw a text from Collin.

Collin : [ Add the powder into a drink or something now. One tea spoon each day. Don't delay.]

I obliged his orders by going through my bag, finding the powder that he gave me. I took it and quickly walked to the kitchen and grab Chelsea's favorite cup, the Minnie Mouse one. Childish. I opened the fridge and took out her juice she takes everyday in the afternoon. I poured it into the cup until it was 3/4 full. Then I took out a teaspoon and scooped out the powder. Before I mix the powder with the juice, I wonder how does this juice affect Chelsea . Maybe she'll die ? I don't think so. Collin most likely would want her to be alive.

I have no idea what does he want her for ? Another fuck buddy ?

Without delaying, I mixed the powder with her juice. The color doesn't seem to change much. It just got lighter. I hope she won't realize the color of the juice is different. Then I would be in trouble.

I put the cup back into the fridge, as she like her juice to be cold. Then I proceed to doing my chores.

I wonder what will happen to her when she drinks the juice.

We'll have to wait and see.

Chelsea's POV

"Oooo. This one is nice." I said as I touch the fabric of the shirt.

I made a mental note to come back and look at the shirt one more time. For now, I'm going to look at the other clothes.

Here am I shopping alone at Bershka. I needed to fill up my wardrobe again, since all my clothes are getting a little too outdated. I was pretty surprise Maria didn't ask me where was I going just now when I left the house. She's usually a nosey one. I grabbed a few clothes to try on and went to find a fitting room. As I was searching for it, I saw Evie and Taylor holding hands, drinking a cup of Starbucks each.