Chapter 11 : Visitor

400+ !!! You guys are the best! Love you all so much 😘😘 and thanks for the votes too ❤ This chapter is dedicated to all of my lovely readers. I love you guys so much !!!! Thank you ! ❤❤

My exams are on the 2nd of October and there's only 3 weeks left, so I need to concentrate on my studies more. Hope you guys will understand. So sorry ! I will not be updating very frequent. BUT. I WILL be UPDATING twice a week starting from the 10th of October. Which is right after my exams are over. So, yeah.

Once again, thanks for all your supports, reads, votes, comments. I love you all so much !!!!

-Emily😘-

--------------------------------------

Chapter 11 : Visitor

Unknown's POV

He wrapped an arm around her pulling her close to him. Anger took over me and i clenched my fist tightly. I will get my revenge one day. But my mind is too focused on her beauty.

She looks so beautiful. Like a goddess that came down from the heavens. She is magnificently gorgeous. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her skin is so delicate, it makes me want to touch her so badly. I want to lick every single part of her and taste her. I bet she would taste really, really good. I would definitely treat her well. Unlike that son of a bitch. He is useless.

I'm going to get her.

Chelsea's POV

Yesterday was the best night I've ever had ! We danced and drank lots of drinks. I think I had 7 shots. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. But now, I'm paying the price.

Here I am lying on my bed, having a terrible hangover and a massive headache. It's killing me. Adding more pain which was when my mom came in the room at 7am giving me a lecture about going out late without telling her. The worst combination ever.

I groaned and turn my head slowly to the side and look at the clock on my bedside table. It read 10:30am. It's still early, I thought. There was a knock on my door and my mom came in with aspirin in her hand and a glass of water. She had a mixture of emotions on her face. I can tell she's mostly worried rather than angry. She's too nice to be mad at someone for a long time. She handed me the water and aspirin. I popped one into my mouth and took a big gulped of water. She put her hand on my forehead and checked my temperature. She's too worried. She thinks I'm having a fever. I sighed. "Mom, I'm fine. It's just a little hangover." I said tiredly. She frowned and nodded. "I'm going to work soon. Do you need anything else ?" She asked. I shook my head no and with that she left.

My phone vibrated and I looked to see who texted me. I wide smile spread across my face as Xavier's name popped out.

Xavier : [ Hey, beautiful. Feeling any better ?]

My heart beats faster and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I hate how he's able to do that every single time to me. I don't like the feeling.

Chelsea : [ Good Morning handsome ;) I'm feeling much better after taking the aspirin and the amount of rests now.]

Xavier : [ Good. Can I come at 1pm later ?]

I thought about it for awhile then replied.

Chelsea : [ Sure. What time ?]

Xavier : [ I just told you, silly.]

I frowned and read his previous text. Crap. He did. My cheeks redden and he sent me another text.

Xavier : [ I can feel you blushing. ;)]

Chelsea : [ Whatever.]

I pressed send and blushed even furiously. Gah, this is so annoying ! I pushed the covers open and I walked to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up. I stood near the basin and examine my face detailedly. My face is clearly oily and in need to be washed. My make up is all smudged up which made me look like a clown. I lipstick smeared across my cheek. I shook my head in disapproval if myself. I turn the tap on and rinse my face twice, I squeezed out some cleanser foam on my fingertips and rubbed thoroughly on my face. After I was done, I rinse my face again and applied some moisturizer on my face to prevent my skin from drying. I decided to take a shower, I stripped of my clothes and stepped into the shower.