Chapter 13 : Request

Hello again ! Hope my story is getting more... interesting ? Haha. It's okay, if you find it boring. Different people have different opinions.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter !

-Emily 😘-

--------------------------------------

Chapter 13 : Request

Familiar faces filled the seats of our favorite lunch table. Evelyn sat on one side of me, Taylor on the other, and the rest of the spaces were picked off by Sarah and Bryan. It was hard to hear with the low roar inside the cafeteria, and the air conditioner seemed to be on the fritz again. The air was thick with the smells of fried foods and sweaty skin, but somehow everyone seemed to be more energetic than usual.

"Hey, handsome." Sarah chirped, greeting the man sitting in front of me. Oh. Sorry, I forgotten to mention Xavier. Yeah, he's sitting right in front of me.

"Hey." Was all he replied. How boring. I thought.

"Missed you after the game Saturday, Ty. I drank a beer or six for you." Bryan said with a broad white grin.

"I appreciate it. I took Evie out to dinner." He said, leaning over to kiss the top of Evelyn's long blond hair. Aw. They really look sweet together. I thought. I turned to look at Xavier who's being the 'anti-social kid' , keeping his head down and eating his lunch. I rolled my eyes. I really wished he was more open and friendly. If he was I would definitely date him. Just saying.

"Ugh.....that Bio test is after lunch." Evelyn groaned.

"Did you study ?" I asked.

"God, no. I spent the night with my sweet little munchkin here." She hugged Tyler's arm and squeezed it, while Tyler just laughed.

Everyone gushed about how cute they look together. I felt jealousy rising within me. I want to get praises and compliments too !

The bell rang and all of us scrambled away to our classes. Before leaving the cafeteria, I saw Ty giving Evie a sweet little kiss on her forehead and hugged her before leaving the cafeteria. Ugh. I seriously need a boyfriend.

I stomped to Bio class angrily, and sat at my usual seat. Miss Reeds greeted us and gave out the papers and we started doing it.

School was over and I am in desperate need of seeing Xavier. I have been missing him a lot lately. I wonder if he misses me too... Stop it. It's ridiculous, why would he miss you ? I groaned and opened my locker grabbing the books I need to bring back home for studying. I slammed the locker door and knock straight into a person.

"Oh my gosh ! I'm so sorry, are you alright ?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh. It's you." I grumbled knowing that its him.

"Yes, it's me. Now come to lunch with me." He demanded.

I looked at him as if he was crazy. "Are you mad ? You can't force someone to go out with you when they already made plans."

"You have plans ?" He asked.

"What do you think ?" I snapped at him showing him he amount of books I'm holding.

"Well. I guess you'll just have to cancel them." He smirked.

"Cancel ? Why on earth would I want to cancel my plans ? I have been planning this since last week, and its not easy to plan something when someone keeps bugging me around !" I glared angrily at him.

A hurt mask was put on his face but he took it off quickly. "Listen. Just come with me to lunch and you can go back doing whatever you planned." He demanded again.