4rth : "Fights"

(Peyton Meyer : Lucas Friar)

4rth Chapter : "Fights and First Aid Kit"

Previoulsy :

Whispers filled the air, before some guy decided to yell and state the obvious:

"It's a girl!"

Oh well congratulation!

And that's how everyone started cheering and rushed to her, wanting to get a closer look of her face.

Riley POV : 

I should've known.

I should've guessed sooner.

I should've paid more attention to the racer's outfit. I should've noticed how tight "his" jeans were.  I should've noticed how this "mysterious racer" had a smaller and slimmer figure than the other racers.

I could've guessed it was a girl.

But I didn't.

And one thing is sure. I would've never thought it'd be her.

As soon as she took off her helmet, as soon as I saw her golden wavy hair, pale skin, and angelic face, only then did I realize that the not so more "mysterious driver" 's outfit, was familiar.

I've seen it in Jake's kitchen.

Wearing black from head to toe, smiling awkwardly at the crowd who was circling her, and sitting on her bike, was the girl I've seen at the party.

"Isn't that –"

Starts Farkle.

I was too surprised, too focused on her that I didn't even bother tell how "right I was". After all, during a big part of the race, he kept repeating that the fourth racer had 0 chance, whereas I kept telling him that "he" did. He shut his mouth the second "he" got in front of, whatever his name was, and Jake.

"Yes it is"

Just then a green bike comes into view and stops at the finish line, followed by another one.

The first rider gets up from his bike, and quickly takes off his helmet, throwing it on the ground, revealing jet black hair and a pissed Jake.

"Shit"

I cuss.

Jake doesn't think twice before walking to the bike who had just stopped a little bit  behind his.

The other racer takes off his helmet: it's whatever his name is.

As fast as lightning, Jake grabs the other racer by the collar and basically throws him to the ground.

Everyone's attention was now on the two last riders.

"Jake dude!"

Lucas rushes to his best friend, and rests a hand on his shoulder, but Jake pushes him off.

His eyes were glued on the boy who was getting back on his feet. Whatever his name was gives Jake an amused smile.

"You feel better now?"

He says in an amused tone.

My eyes widen in surprise and excitement as I see Jake lift his fist to the air, then throwing it to the other guy's face.

I was surprised, for I've never thought Jake was the kind of guy that'd ever punch someone.

And excited, for I've always enjoyed fights.