5th : "Splash! (1)"

5th Chapter :  "Splash!" (Part 1)

Previoulsy :

"Actually"

I say, my eyes never leaving the girl and Lucas.

"I have something to do. Here"

I hand Farkle the First Aid Kit and don't give him a chance to talk before walking to the living room, AKA the dance floor.

Riley POV :

My eyes scan the room, looking for a familiar blonde haired and once I spot her, I walk closer to her.

Cake By The Ocean by DNCE starts playing.

The blonde girl, kept moving deeper in the crowd, and I kept chasing her, as if I was drawn by a magnet. 

"Excuse me"

I kept repeating this sentence as I kept getting deeper and deeper in the crowd, and had to push away some teens. Some smelled nice, while others didn't, which was a pain to my nose.

My eyes never left the golden haired girl. I was watching and paying attention to her every move.

She was dancing with Lucas, whom I guessed was her boyfriend, smiling in his direction, when, slowly, some random guy came behind her.

The couple didn't seem to notice the boy, until he did a move on Lucas's girlfriend. His hand slowly moved to the girl's hair and removed it, so he could get a better access to her long neck.

He must've been drunk, and not fully conscious of his actions, for no one ever tries to get on Lucas's bad side.

Just when the drunk boy bent down, ready to press his lips against the girl's skin, he gets pushed away by non-other than the angry boyfriend.

He steps forward, and stands between his girlfriend and the boy who just tried to touch her. Lucas's lips moved, but I couldn't quite hear what he said, because of the loud music, but I guessed it wasn't pretty by the look on his face. Lucas was furious, whereas his girlfriend, looked quite amused by the situation.

She was looking at both boys with a smirk, amused and absolutely enjoying this scene.

A fight was about to occur, and as you already know, I loved fights. I liked to watch them at least, and I was about to do so, but when my eyes shifted back to the girl, I noticed that she had turned her back to the boys, and was slowly getting further in the crowd.

Without even realizing, my legs started moving.

I followed her. Once again.

"Excuse me"

I say for the 10th time in less than a minute, in a much more annoyed tone.

I was fed up with these teens. Do they know that deodorants exist? Cover up that smell for fuck's sake!

Unluckily for me, some girl bumps into me and spills her drink on my white shirt. Exactly what I needed (please note the sarcasm)

"I'm so sorry"

"What the-"

I stop myself in mid-sentence when my brown eyes meet a pair of blue piercing ones. My eyes then land on her hand resting on my arm.

As if she was reading my mind, the girl takes it off quickly.

"Riley"

She says in a low tone.

It almost came out as a whisper. I've always hated the sound of my name coming out of her mouth. I see that I still do.

"Samantha"