7th : "Samantha Jackson"

(Samantha Jackson)

Previously :

"You can call me Maya Hart"

Maya hein? I like it...

I think as I get in the shower, and let every muscle of my body relax under the hot water.

7th Chapter : "Samantha Jackson"

Riley POV:

My hand moves to the mirror above the sink, and I wipe the steam away from it. My refection gets clearer, and I stand there, for a couple of second, just looking at myself in the mirror.

I run both hands in my wet hair, to slick my hair back.

Her white baseball shirt fit me well, and so did her blue jeans. Exactly just like she predicted. Whereas her bra seemed a little too tight for me.

You'll survive Riley...

I say to myself.

My eyes land on the sink. It had on it, an obviously new toothbrush and toothpaste, along with one of these teeth whitening products.

My mind was racing and so were my thoughts.

I turn my attention to the shower, and more precisely, the products that I just used to shower.

They were all girl products. From the coconut shampoo to the vanilla after shower.

Starting to feel a little hot, I get out of the bathroom and immediately find myself in the bedroom.

The king sized bed was situated in the middle of the room, glued against one of the four beige walls.

I look at the wooden warbrobe, remembering the amount of clothes that were in it.

All these clues, the clothes, the products, the vanilla scent floating in the air, all of this, lead to one single logic explanation.

This isn't any guest room. This is her room. This is Maya's room.

"When you're done, you'll find me in the room, just in front"

Her words echoed in my head.

I take a deep breath and open the door, only to see another door on the other side of the hallway, just like she said.

I walk to Lucas's room, and knock on the door.

"Come in"

Says a soft voice and I step in.

Maya was laying on Lucas's bed, cuddling with one of its pillows, staring at her phone.

"Hey"

As soon as she hears my voice, her eyes leave the screen and land on me.

A smirk works its way to her lips as she gets in a sitting position and let's go of her phone.

Her long wet hair was swept over one shoulder but it was her clothing choice that made me frown.

"Nice shirt"

I tell her.

"Yeah well, I took Lucas's"

Maya and I were wearing the exact same shirt. Well, I was wearing hers, and she was wearing Lucas's, that was a little too big for her by the way, which made her look even tinier.

"Thank you"

The blonde girl raises an eyebrow, confused to why I was thanking her.

"For the clothes"