12th : "Lunchtime (3)"

Previously :

A sandwich is thrown on the ground, next to their table, and loud laughers are heard once again, coming from the table to their left.

"That's it"

Maya slams her palms on the table and gets up.

12th Chapter : "Best lunchtime ever (Part 3)"

Third person POV:

"Okay no you're not going"

Lucas and Jake try to stop her from going anywhere, by grabbing her arms, but she still managed to break free from their grasp.

Don't get fooled by her angelic face and tiny figure. Maya Hart was tough. She was tough physically and mentally.

"Okay, you really don't know what you're doing"

Maya decides to ignore Lucas's word.

The boy gets up from his seat and unlike Jake, doesn't give up on the idea of letting her go.

He remembered how a few minutes ago, he had told Riley about Maya being stubborn, he knew he couldn't change her mind, he knew it was a waste of time to try to, but he still did.

He was responsible of her. He said he'd take care of her, and he sure as hell didn't want his favorite blondie to get in a fight on her first day at school.

Maya kept walking, ignoring Lucas's words. She was pissed. No. Pissed was such a little word. She was furious.

Not only did these people not respect the other students in the cafeteria and talked and laughed really loud, as If they owned the place, but they also throw food on the floor!

Maya hated people who played with food. She just couldn't stand them.

Didn't they know that somewhere, someone was starving to death, pleading for food or water, whereas they, whose fridges were filled with many different products, throw food on the floor, as if it was trash?

Enough is enough!

She though as she kept walking.

"Maya please this might end badly!"

Pleads Lucas.

This time, Maya finally answers.

"I don't care"

That's when Lucas realized it was too late.

She had stopped, and so did the loud laughter and chatting. The whole cafeteria was silent, and all eyes were on them.

He slowly turned around and realized he was in front of their table.

A frown appears on his face when he sees a familiar face sitting with them : Charlie.

Lucas guessed he joined their gang.

Charlie's eyes widen when he sees the blonde haired girl that beat them all during the race at Lucas's lake house. A smirk works it's way on his lips.

On the other table, Farkle, Jake and Riley were watching their friends.

"We should do something!"

Screams Riley who was dying to go there and help them.

She knew she could, and she was about to intervenes, when Jake stops her from doing so.

"Trust me, if anyone can handle this situation, it's Maya and Lucas"