Author's Note (1k reads!)

Thank you so much for 1k reads! I honestly didn't think this story would make it this far. I was thrilled when I reached 100, but 1,000?? That's insane.
I just wanted to say thank you. It means the world to me, Wattpad is seriously my life and I feel like I've accomplished something. 

On a different note, I will be doing another story after this one. Because I've really enjoyed writing this one so far. Not only is it fun but it's very fulfilling and I encourage you to try it as well. I haven't decided between Elounor or something kinda different. I don't feel this story coming to an end anytime soon though so I have plenty of time to think about it. 

If you haven't noticed by now, I update every Friday after school. But this week was/is an exception due to the fact that it's spring break and there's really nothing to do at my house during the day. If I feel like it I'll update earlier in the week and then again on Friday. If not, just expect it on Friday. 

I think that pretty much wraps up all I have to say, I don't know why I chose the gif I did for this chapter. Harry fell and it was funny even though it looks like it hurt XD 

Anywho, I dunno if there will be another author's note before the ending because of course at the ending I'm going to get all sappy and stuff just like I did during this one. Sorry if author's notes aren't really your thing but I felt like I had to say thank you, so thank you.