Chapter 1

"And in 4th place, Nia!"
"And in 1st place, Maddie!"
"Nia, you got fourth place. Your at the bottom.
"Nia, you could've done better."
Is all I ever hear.
-.-.-
I laid on my bed and I stared at my ceiling. I have dance in 1 hour. I thought. I guess I have enough time to write in my diary...
I got up from my bed and went to my desk. I took my diary out from the drawer and took out a pen.
Dear Diary,
Today was fine. School work was terrible though, I kinda miss public school. My mom is going to make me get ready for dance in around twenty minutes. Not excited to see Maddie. She's just going to push me around like she always does! Hopefully she can just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of hers. I have been having more and more private practices because my mom wants me to "more of a competition". She is just doing more dance and more dance and never giving me some time to myself. I'm going to ask her to start public school again and maybe she will say yes! I doubt it to be honest. Ever since the whole divorce crap with her and dad she isn't the same. And I haven't seen my brothers in a while. Kinda miss them. But I won't bother telling my mom, she doesn't care about my feelings. All she cares about is DANCE!!
Kisses, N.S.