Chapter 13

•A/N: Hey everyone! I hope your enjoying the story so far, and I apologize because the recent chapters I put up were very short! I'm going to be making each chapter longer from now on. Remember to leave comments and ideas! Baii! ~❤️

.-.-.

  I woke up to the sound of cameras clicking. I quickly lifted my head up, and I realized it was just Zane taking selfies of me and him. "Hey you, you've been asleep for a while!" Zane said. "Abby told us we would be there in around 5 minutes." I groaned. I forgot we had a competition. I chatted with Zane, and a few minutes later Abby started telling everyone to get off the bus. Zane took me by the hand and walked me out. Kendall noticed us and gaged. The only thing she should be gagging about is her eyebrows.

.-.-.

  We arrived at our changing room and started right away. Solos were first, then duets/trios, and last was the group dance. I applied my makeup, witch was breath taking. I had silver and light blue swirls across my cheeks, silver eye shadow, and blue lipstick. "Okay everyone, let's get backstage!" Shouted Abby. Everyone left the room and followed her to the stage.

.-.-.

Maddie had just finished dancing, and after her it was me. Then we would have to get ready for the next dance. "Everyone, give a hand for Maddie with Whatever Happened To Us!" The announcer said. Everybody cheered, but I noticed that Maddie had stumbled on her turns a bit. She waited for her critique, and one of the judges said she needed to work on her technique a bit more. She walked off stage and ran to the changing room, tears down her face. I rolled my eyes. "Your going to do great. Believe in yourself." Zane whispered, pecking me on the cheek. I smiled and waited for my name to be called. "Okay everyone, Give a hand for Nia with Left Out!" Everyone clapped. Once my music started, I slowly walked on stage.
I took a deep breath, and started to dance. I focused on my legs being straight, facials being perfect, and not forgetting the solo. I went into my ending pose, and there was a long pause. No one cheered, clapped. I could tell people were crying. After around a few seconds of silence, everyone went crazy! They started cheering, crying, clapping, everything! I waited to get my critique. "When you danced, the message of the song was shown in visuals. Your facial expressions were too good to be true. I loved it." A judge said, wiping a tear from her face. I thanked her and walked off stage. Zane pulled me into a big bear hug and kissed me on the forehead again. We walked to the changing room again and got ready for our duet.

.-.-.