Chapter 17

Zane's POV:

"... I love you. -Nia." I read aloud. Aw man, I thought, that was really fun. I got up and took a shower. After that I changed into some light gray sweatpants, along with a black t shirt. I slipped on some sandals and went to the kitchen. I opened up the pantry and took out some milk and cereal. I texted Nia to see if she would be free tomorrow after dance.

Zane: Hey, wanna hang out after dance?

I anxiously waited for her to reply.

NiaBoo💕: Sure! That would be cool.

Yess. I thought. I finished up my cereal and but the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. "Mom! I'll be at Starbucks!" I yelled. I went downstairs into the garage and took out my bike. I went off all the way to Starbucks.

.-.-.
Nia's Pov:
  "And what would you like today?" The polite cashier asked. I smiled. "I would just like a simple ice coffee. No sugar, just caramel. I replied. "And I will have an iced caramelized honey latte." My mother said. "Okay, and that will be..." The cashier fiddled around with register a bit. "...15.73". My mom took out her wallet and handed her a 20 dollar bill. "Keep the change." She said as she walked to a table. I follow and we both sat down. We chatted about dance and school.

"Nia, your birthday is coming up. What do you want?" She asked, putting her wallet back into her purse.

"Mom, I rather wait to tell you when my actual birthday comes."

"What if I want to get you it in advanced?"

"Trust me. Your going to have to wait. Besides, my birthday is on the 20th. It's only the 2nd!"

"Well okay then, just don't blame me if I can't get you it."

I rolled my eyes jokingly. I took out my phone and went on Instagram. I checked Zane's account, and I noticed he had posted the selfies he took on the bus ride of us. How cute.

I liked some fans pictures, posted some selfies, things like that. While I was scrolling around I came across a picture Maddie had posted. It was a picture on the bus ride. Her and Kendall where sticking out their tongues and pointed at Zane and I. The caption read; "This has to be the ugliest couple of 2016. This is a case of beauty and the beast, Nia Sioux, if you think your relationship with Zane is going to last, then your wrong." I started to tear up a bit. I went off Instagram and shoved my phone deep into my pocket. "I'm going to go grab some tissues." I told my mom. As I started to walk I bumped into someone and we both landed on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"No, no. It's okay. It was my fault." The person said getting up. They held out their hand to help me get up, and we both stared at each other.

"Zane?"

"Nia?"