Chapter 11

"Zane.." I began.
"I think I feel the-" I stopped.
"EVERYONE, LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Shouted Sophie, who interrupted me. Zane had a confused look on his face. He let go of my hand and glared at Sophie. "Okay, Mads, truth or dare?" Asked Kendall. "Truth!" Maddie said. "Okay, is it true you like Zane?" Kendall said nudging her in the shoulder. "Ooooo!" Everyone chanted, except for Zane and I. I glanced over and Zane and saw that he was tomato red. I patted his back. "I mean, kind of!" Maddie said playing with her fingers. "AWWE!" Shouted Kalani. "Your so cute together!" Mackenzie said. "Nia, get out the way, let Maddie sit next to Zane!" Kendall sneered, pushing me out of my seat. Maddie laughed while Zane helped me up. "Nia, are you okay?" He asked. I wiped a tear out of my face and stormed out of there. I went to go sit in the front of the bus. Angelic stared at me while I pushed through everyone. I picked up my dance bag and took out my diary. I sat down and began to write.
Dear Diary,
I'm begging to wonder why everything happens to me. Just now, in the bus, Kendall pushed me out of my seat so Maddie could sit next to Zane. I really like Zane, love him in fact, but obviously it's not meant to be if I can't get my point across. All these signs are telling me to not do it.

Should I listen?
I just want to be in Zane's arms.

"Oh, you do now?" Zane asked.

.-.-.