Chapter 22

Weeks Later

I woke up. June 20th. It was finally the day. It was finally the day I turned one year older, one year wiser. It was Sunday, so there wasn't any dance. I went into the bathroom and curled my hair. I put on a mint flower crown and a white tank top, along with my jean shorts. I slipped into my mint converse and walked downstairs.

"Surprise!!" My mother shouted. I saw Zane, my brothers, Angelic, and more family members surrounding my dining table. It had a humongous feast of so much food. "You guys did not have to do this!!" I exclaimed. I greeted everyone and we all sat down to eat.

.-.-.

"Nia, what did you want for your birthday again?" My mother asked, cleaning up after the guests.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I had already gotten new clothes, dance wear, a million phone cases, a hover board, a Rolex, and a Claire's gift card. What else would I need?

"A while back you had told me you wanted something for you birthday, but you wanted for tell me the exact day."

"Oh yea... I was wondering... Can I go back to public school?"

"Why would you want to go back?"

"I missed the feeling of having real friends. Going to my lockers, greeting my teachers. I'm missing that."

"Well, I mean.. Do you have any in mind?"

"Zane goes to one called Parkston Middle and High School. It's really good."

"Okay then, I'm signing you up for next years class." My mother exclaimed.

Guys! The stories over!!! I loved writing this story and I hope you enjoyed reading it. My writing has improved, from what I think! I'll have a new dance moms fan fiction out soon. I need to plan it first, but I already know the main concept. Well, until next time, bye my lovelies!!!