Chapter 2

When I was done writing my entry, I went straight to the bathroom. I opened up the bottom cabinet and took out my knife. I sliced my wrist. I have been cutting for a while, but it's been around a month since I've had the guts to do it again. My mom put me in counseling to help me with my problems. It was working for a while but sometimes I can't really deal with life. I have counseling after dance. Great...
-.-.-
I put on my purple ALDC sports bra with my black shorts and went to the kitchen. My mom was there sitting at the table and gave me an apple.
"An apple again, mom?" I said.
"You have to work on loosing weight." She said sternly. "Did you weigh yourself last night?"
"Yes mom, you make me do it every time! I'm 125 pounds."
"WHAT?! On that vegan diet I put you on? We at least have to get you to 100. That's atrocious."
"It's not even that much!" I yelled.
"Let me see Your wrists."
"MOM I HAVE BEEN CLEAN FOR A MONTH! I HAVEN'T CUT!!"
"Nia Sioux. Wrists. Now."
I showed her my left wrist, where I had cut myself earlier.
"Nia you know cutting is never good for a tv image. And since your at a pretty heavy weight it's going to seem worse." My mom said. I sighed. "Maddie would never cut. This would make you seem like a PHYSCO." She mumbled under her breath.
I had my last straw.
I ran outside and walked to the studio. I was not going to put up with my moms CRAP!