Chapter 3

I arrived at the studio and Gianna was sitting at the front desk and said hello. "Where's your mother?" She asked. "She's driving here." I said, then I ran to the dancers den. The dancers den is pretty much where my team, the elite junior competition team, changes for costumes, dance wear, and stuff like that.
I saw my one and only friend, Angelic, standing next to the door to studio c. "Where's your mother?" she asked in her little British accent. "I walked here. She was talking to be about not being myself and all the stupid stuff she says, you know?" I said walking into studio C. She nodded. I was standing next to Maddie, and she was talking to Kendall. "Did you SEE how Kalani was dancing at last weeks competition? It was terrible! Her toes weren't pointed at all and her feet were all over the place!" Kendall snickered. "And look who we have here. Little Nia." She continued, staring at me with her icy blue eyes.

"Look, Kendall, I really don't want to put up with your crap today. Let this be a humble rehearsal. No one really needs your negativity. Especially since your one of worst dancers on the team, you need to focus." I replied. I widened my eyes. Did I, Nia Sioux Frazier, REALLY JUST SAY THAT?! ON CAMERA?!

"Me? A bad dancer? But then again, Who gets all the solos? Who gets the duets? Me. Kendall K Vertes. Your just a sideline. An underdog. No one really pays attention to you."

"That's right. Don't even TRY it Nia! We will just shut you down on the dance floor!" Maddie said as she pushed me to the back. I rolled my eyes. I pushed her to the back of the room and stood next to Angelic. She gave me a highfive. I smirked.