Chapter 15

Dear Diary,

My mom and I got into an argument in the car. She said we were going to have a family meeting when we got home, and we did. We discussed why I thought she was obnoxious, but then she got aggravated and grounded me for 2 weeks. I could have my phone, but I can't use my laptop or watch T.V. Life is so unfair. I'm the innocent one here, she shouldn't punish me for her actions. At least my birthday is soon! I already know what I'm asking for. Well, I have to go. I'm meeting up with Zane at his place so he could introduce me too his family. I'm not telling my mom, I'm just going to say I'm leaving to the park. She'll believe me.

I shut the diary and shoved it under my desk. I put my phone to charge and started to get ready. I put on some black shorts, black crop top, and some black nikes. I put on light makeup. I curled my hair then parted it in the middle. I made my bed and cleaned up my room. I went to my calendar and started marking off the days until my birthday.

June 1st.

I grabbed my phone and rushed out the door. "Bye mom I'm going to the park!" I shouted. I ran down the street and started walking once I got far enough.

.-.-.

After around 15 minutes of waking, I finally saw Zane in front of his house. I gave him a big bear hug. He led me inside and we talked until an older girl came barging in.

"You must be Zane's 10th girlfriend." She said, walking to the kitchen cupboards. Zane rolled his eyes. "Alice, you know I've never had a girlfriend before. And this is Nia. She's my first girlfriend." I waved shyly at her. Unlike Zane, she had light blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. She did have freckles and tan skin. Zane then took me to his bedroom. "It's a mess, I know." He said. I laughed. We laid on his bed for what seemed like hours, talking and goofing around. "Nia your so chill." He said. "How's this for chill?" I said, punching him in his shoulder. "Hey!" He shouted. We started pushing each other around the room. Somehow I landed on top of him. I was leaning in to kiss him when a whiny voice came from the front door.

"Eww, Zane!!"

  We both quickly looked up, and I realized it was a small girl, definitely younger than me. She had long dark hair, dark eyes, light skin. "Annie, what have I told you about knocking? It gets annoying." Said Zane. We got up and I sat on his bed. "Well, since your here, I might as well introduce you. Nia, this is Annabelle, my little sister. We call her Annie. Annie, this is Nia. My girlfriend." He said. "Oooo"Annie chanted. Zane rushed her out of the bedroom, and we went back to having fun.