Part 1

"-Yeah I'll be a minute" Bailey answered. She was trying to get ready in time for her 9am lecture  which she was going to be late for... Again, her best friend Eve was on the other line.

"Why don't you set an alarm" Eve asked sarcastically. Bailey rolled her eyes and grabbed some papers from her desk "I did. I just slept through it. Anyway gotta go I'll see you in 10-" Bailey hung up the phone and quickly ran a brush through her long hair. It was a bright blonde colour and looking particularly good today, after that she threw on a jacket and ran out of her dorm.

Baileys dorm was on campus of course but it just so happened her lecture building was on the opposite side. She set of at a brisk pace. Her werewolf abilities allowing her to walk for a little loner without tiring.

Finally Bailey reached her room. 9.03, not to late. She walked in calmly keeping her head down

"Ah Miss Sanders so nice of you to join us! Take a seat" the professor smiled at Bailey and carried on his lecture. She ran up to her seat next to Eve and took out her Macbook. "Nice timing" Eve whispered "he's only just started." Bailey muttered a response but wasn't really listening, she was too busy looking for Elijah.