Part 30

Bailey slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt which had been brought in by one of the female guards. She held Indi who had now shifted back into her human form closely to her chest. This was it, the rogues were finally here and there was nothing she could do because of the stupid heat. Anna sat next to Bailey rubbing her back soothingly.
"it's okay darling, we all had it, just take deep breaths, your okay, your packs okay, don't worry"
Her words calmed Bailey down as she rested her head on Anna's shoulder

"what's a blue eye?" Bailey asked, she looked into Anna's Hazel eyes again, those eyes which were so like a mother to her.
"a blue eye is a strong wolf, stronger than a normal wolf, originally there was just one, a mutation which caused your great grand father to be the strongest in his pack, and little did he know the strongest werewolf in the world. Its been passed down through the generations to you, and now Indi. That's why these rogues want Indi and why they wanted you all those years ago. Blue eyes are unstoppable"

Bailey gasped, how had Connor not mentioned this when they reconnected. She knew her eyes were blue, she'd always been complimented on how bright and beautiful her eyes were, but she never knew they made her so special.

There was a banging on the door. A rogue had managed to get into the house, some of the smaller children screamed and began to cry. Their mothers and aunties and sisters tried to hold them and shush them, but Jr was too late. The wolf had heard and began to ram into the barrier. It was trying to get into the cubs, it was trying to find Indi. Baileys body began to boil, this time, not because of the heat, it was anger. No one was going to take her baby away from her. She snarled and handed Indi to Anna.

When Bailey shifted she felt more powerful than ever before. Her eyes glowed so bright they illuminated the space in front of her. She was furious. She looked at Anna.

Open the door

Anna looked at her daughter in law and sighed, she wasn't going to ignore her Luna. She pressed the button reluctantly and watched as the door slid open. Stood on the other side was a huge wolf. It was a beige colour and was covered on scars and scratches.

No one is hurting our baby

Aurora sounded angry in her head, as angry if not more than Bailey. She walked up to the wolf guarding the doorway to the room full of the packs most vulnerable members and she snarled as intimidatingly as possible, this time both Bailey and Aurora couldn't wait to tear this wolf apart.