Part 10

When Bailey woke up she was alone. There was a little note on Elijah bedside table.

"To my beautiful mate. I've gone out for my training session but I'll see you soon. I have a little surprise for you so get showered and change into the clothes on my chair"
Elijah xx

Bailey smiled at the little letter. She had the perfect mate. Bailey jumped in the shower and washed her hair. It seemed to have grown longer over the past few days. When she got out she changed into the clothes just like the instructions said and just as she was sitting down the door opened. "Hello" Elijah smiled, he hugged her "Your all ready to go then?" he looked her up and down and smiled even wider. His eyes turned gold signaling Sabres presence. Elijah took Bailey by the hand and lead her to a garage behind the house.

He walked over to a motorcycle and passed Bailey a helmet and jacket. She put them on quickly and jumped onto the bike after Elijah. The door opened and she held tightly to her mates chest.

The bike roared off. They drove through the village where the older wolves lived. The chimneys of the little cottages smoked in almost every house, but they kept driving. Bailey took in her surroundings and snuggled into her Mate to enjoy the rest of the ride.

When the finally got to their destination it was 11pm. "Here we are" Elijah said. They were in a busy town centre full of shops and restaurants. "I wanted to take you shopping because you left all your stuff, I mean, I know I didn't really give you a chance to, but, you get why?" he stuttered nervously. Bailey smiled and knew only one way to shit him up.

She kissed him.

It was amazing. Better than kissing any ordinary person. Sparks flew and it felt like her mouth was on fire but she loved it. They kissed until neither one could breath. Bailey pulled away and smiled wider than she thought she had ever done. "I love that smile" Elijah whispered and placed his arm around Bailey. He held her close in the busy town Square and it felt like no one else existed.