Part 29

Warning-sexual scene

The kiss sent sparks up Baileys neck and down her spine. She span around to face her mate and kissed him. It took Elijah a second to realise what was going on but he matched her rhythm. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and began to unbutton his top. Elijah threw Bailey under him and she felt his bulge press against her, her heart was pounding and she just needed to get rid of this awful heat. Elijah held her breast in one hand and support himself with the other. Bailey couldn't help but admire his toned body. She flipped Elijah over so she was sat on his lap and placed kisses down his chest, where she began to unbuckle his belt.

End of scene

"Babe stop I have to patrol, as amazing as this is we can't just go crazy" Bailey whined and pressed herself against his cooling chest
"I'm so hot" she pleaded, looking into his deep eyes
"the only way to end this is to mark you and I'm sorry but I won't, not while your in this state" he smiled at his mate and pulled his disregarded shirt back over his torso. His member was still throbbing and Bailey could hear her mates heart pounding, she smirked
"Stop it" Elijah blushed "I'll bring Indi up, she should cool you off a bit while I'm gone" and with that Elijah was back and Bailey was in torment. Her pack was in crisis and she couldn't move without her muscles burning up. Like Elijah had promised he quickly returned with Indi, her bright blue eyes stared up at her mother, full of admiration. Bailey held her back close to her chest and she felt a wave of relief pass through her. She could survive this, it wouldnt be too hard.

After 2 days of heat Bailey was in her final and worst day. It was early in the morning, around 1am, and she couldn't sleep, Bailey crawled out of bed, already missing the relief her mate and baby provided. She opened the window and stared out, some where out there were members of her pack, and near them, were rogues who were out to cause harm.

Just as Bailey was about to go back to bed she heard a ear piercing howl of pain from the clearing. A wolf was stumbling back into the field which the pack house was situated in. The wolf was limping and clearly injured. Although Baileys whole body was against it she ran to her mate and shook him violently
"wolf, tr-ouble, or-rouges" were the only words she managed to get out. Elijah shot out of bed and ran to the window. He shifted quickly and let out a long howl to alert the house and guards.

He rubbed against his mate before running off. As he was leaving the house he mind linked Bailey

Take Indi and get yourselves to safety, I think they're coming for you my love
What? Why would they want me
Your a blue eye babe, your whole family is, I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner but just listen to me and get to somewhere safe
I love you, stay safe

And with that Bailey ran to her baby and tickled her, Indi shifted with the sudden change of emotion and Bailey shifted too. She grabbed Indi carefully by the scruff and ran out of her room and downstairs to the panic room. She quickly shifted back and started the sirens. If the wolves weren't awake before they were now. People flocked into the panic room, running with their children and cubs. Men and high ranking wolves shifted and hurried into the forest to help their alpha fight. After 5 minutes of the sirens Bailey activated the security systems which locked down the whole house, no one was getting in, no one was hurting her baby.