Part 23

It was cold. Colder than Bailey had ever felt. She was sitting in her room rocking a crying Indi. She knew her baby was cold but wasn't sure what else to do. That Morning she had dressed her in 3 layers and had a blanket rapped tightly around too.

Let me help

Aurora must know what to do, Bailey thought and so she let her take control. Her body changed to that of her wolf and she rapped around her baby. Indi silenced quickly and feel asleep without another cry.

I like the name we picked
Me too

And with that there wasn't another word said. Bailey watched her baby silently and admired how gorgeous she was. Indi was the definition of perfection if you asked her. She had soft dark hair which she had obviously inherited from her father and bright blue eyes which Bailey liked to think we're from her.

Just then the door creaked open and Elijah silently walked in, careful not to tread on anything that might wake his daughter up. Bailey lifted her head to look at her mate. He starred back lovingly.

How is she? He asked through their link
She's fine, if it gets any colder I don't know if she'll be able to cope. Bailey replied
I just took a walk around the building, it felt a little warmer
Let's hope so.

Elijah started to strip down throwing his clothes over the back of a chair. Even in her wolf form Bailey couldn't help but admire her mates shape. He grabbed the duvet off the bed and carefully placed it over his mate and Daughter before shifting and wrapping himself and Bailey. He groomed her until she too fell asleep.